Look in the mirror. You’re smart, motivated and ready for something bigger. Why not work at a place that’s changing everything we know about prescription benefits? Here at UnitedHealth Group and our growing OptumRX pharmacy network, we’re serving more than 64 million people who rely on us for the prescription drugs that improve their health and lifestyles. Now, you can take advantage of some of the best training and tools in the world to help serve our customers and their care providers. In this role, you’ll help keep our high-volume pharmacy benefits facility running smoothly with emphasis on maintaining inventory and storage of prescription medicines. In addition to having impact on a great team, you’ll also discover the career opportunities you’d expect from a Fortune 6 leader.
This role is to ensure daily returns are processed in a timely manner. This position is working in a fast- paced environment with high quality expectations. You will need to have the ability to learn and absorb information quickly. Excellent attendance is a must in this role to meet customers' needs.
- Open and process all call-tag packages returned to pharmacy
- Maintain accurate handling of medication disposition
- Process returned order into IRIS and complete the ZOOM form with the medication(s) dispositions (MFG Credit, Donation, or Destroy)
- Make sure all payments or any paperwork get routed to mailroom to be processed
- Log reversals on the reversal tracker SharePoint site
- Answer questions from front end technicians about customer returns
- When necessary, give c-tags (customer returns) to the correct person (Floor Pharmacist or other involved personnel) when returned to pharmacy
- Outgoing manufacturer calls regarding patient complaints
High School Diploma / GED or equivalent experience
- Current Kansas Pharmacy Technician License or the ability to obtain it within first 90 days of employment
- Ability to work Sunday- Thursday from 2:00 pm - 10:30 pm CST. This shift is subject to change and can include overtime as business needs arise.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Excel including the ability to create a spreadsheet, filter, and sort
- Pharmacy experience
- Experience utilizing Microsoft SharePoint, including the ability upload documents and access files
- This position requires the ability to communicate clearly and professionally in-person and via telephone / email
- Strong attention to detail
- Must be able to work in a Team setting environment
- This position is mostly working in a cubicle during the shift but will have movement as needed on the pharmacy floor
OptumRx is an empowering place for people with the flexibility to help create change. Innovation is part of the job description. And passion for improving the lives of our customers is a motivating factor in everything we do.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.