Energize your career with one of Healthcare’s fastest growing companies.
You dream of a great career with a great company - where you can make an impact and help people. We dream of giving you the opportunity to do just this. And with the incredible growth of our business, it’s a dream that definitely can come true. Already one of the world’s leading Healthcare companies, UnitedHealth Group is restlessly pursuing new ways to operate our service centers, improve our service levels and help people lead healthier lives. We live for the opportunity to make a difference and right now, we are living it up.
This opportunity is with one of our most exciting business areas: Optum - a growing part of our family of companies that make UnitedHealth Group a Fortune 6 leader.
Optum helps nearly 60 million Americans live their lives to the fullest by educating them about their symptoms, conditions and treatments; helping them to navigate the system, finance their healthcare needs and stay on track with their health goals. No other business touches so many lives in such a positive way. And we do it all with every action focused on our shared values of Integrity, Compassion, Relationships, Innovation and Performance.
Look in the mirror. You’re smart, motivated and ready for something bigger. Why not work at a place that’s changing everything we know about prescription benefits? Here at UnitedHealth Group and our growing OptumRX pharmacy network, we’re serving more than 64 million people who rely on us for the prescription drugs that improve their health and lifestyles. Now, you can take advantage of some of the best training and tools in the world to help serve our customers and their care providers. In this role, you’ll help keep our high-volume pharmacy benefits facility running smoothly with emphasis on maintaining inventory and storage of prescription medicines. In addition to having impact on a great team, you’ll also discover the career opportunities you’d expect from a Fortune 6 leader.
This role is to ensure daily returns are processed in a timely manner. This position is working in a fast- paced environment with high quality expectations. You will need to have the ability to learn and absorb information quickly. Excellent attendance is a must in this role to meet customers' needs. Primary Responsibilities:
- Open and process all call-tag packages returned to pharmacy
- Maintain accurate handling of medication disposition
- Process returned order into IRIS and complete the ZOOM form with the medication(s) dispositions (MFG Credit, Donation, or Destroy)
- Make sure all payments or any paperwork get routed to mailroom to be processed
- Log reversals on the reversal tracker SharePoint site
- Answer questions from front end technicians about customer returns
- When necessary, give c-tags (customer returns) to the correct person (Floor Pharmacist or other involved personnel) when returned to pharmacy
- Outgoing manufacturer calls regarding patient complaints
- High School Diploma / GED or equivalent experience
- Current Kansas Pharmacy Technician License or the ability to obtain it within first 90 days of employment
- Ability to work Sunday- Thursday from 2:00 pm - 10:30 pm CST. This shift is subject to change and can include overtime as business needs arise.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Excel including the ability to create a spreadsheet, filter, and sort
- Pharmacy experience
- Experience utilizing Microsoft SharePoint, including the ability upload documents and access files
- This position requires the ability to communicate clearly and professionally in-person and via telephone / email
- Strong attention to detail
- Must be able to work in a Team setting environment
- This position is mostly working in a cubicle during the shift but will have movement as needed on the pharmacy floor
OptumRx is an empowering place for people with the flexibility to help create change. Innovation is part of the job description. And passion for improving the lives of our customers is a motivating factor in everything we do.If you're ready to talk about groundbreaking interactions, let's talk about what happens when a firm that touches millions of lives decides to gather results from millions of prescriptions every month and analyze their impact. Let's talk about smart, motivated teams. Let's talk about more effective and affordable healthcare solutions. This is caring. This is great chemistry. This is the way to make a difference. We're doing all this, and more, through a greater dedication to our shared values of integrity, compassion, relationships, innovation and performance. Join us and start doing your life’s best work. Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment. Keywords:Customer service representative, customer service, CSR, UnitedHealth Group, call center, UnitedHealthcare, Optum, OptumRx, health care, office, phone support, training class, pharmacy, pharmacy technician, warehouse, mail room