Genoa Healthcare, LLC. is the leading pharmacy and telepsychiatry provider serving the behavioral health and addiction treatment communities for over 15 years. We are a rapidly growing and successful organization with a nation-wide network of pharmacies and providers. We are guided by our CARE Values. What we do is more than just provide medicine. We change lives for the better. And on the best of days, we help people get their lives back. We love what we do. It’s a privilege. It’s a challenge. It matters.
We seek a Pharmacy Clerk who will classify, store, retrieve, track, and update records and information, and perform a variety of other clerical duties as assigned which may also involve the Patient Assistance Program (PAP). The position may require making deliveries to and from the pharmacy, clinic, and resident homes.
GREAT foot in the door Opportunity !!!
Ideal candidate has a Medical background, Pharmacy experience OR Mental Health background with an understanding of prescriptions preferred.
Strong computer skills required.
Daily communication with mentally ill patients, building relationships with clinic staff and consumers with an eagerness to problem solve any issues that arise.
Outgoing and friendly personality is required to provide special care to our consumers. Marketing pharmacy Rx services is a daily task.
Hours are M-F / 8-5 and includes benefits ! No evening or weekend work. 7 Paid holidays and 12 PTO days first year of employment.
Background check and drug test required prior to employment. Some driving may be required.
When you apply, please make sure that your resume is updated with your current job and also has your correct email and cell phone # so I can reach out to you.
Major Duties & Responsibilities:
- Add new material to file records, and create new records as necessary.
- Answer questions about records and files.
- Eliminate outdated or unnecessary materials, destroying them or transferring them to inactive storage according to file maintenance guidelines and/or legal requirements.
- Enter document identification codes into systems in order to determine locations of documents to be retrieved.
- Find and retrieve information from files in response to requests from authorized users.
- Keep records of materials filed or removed, using logbooks or computers.
- Modify and improve filing systems, or implement new filing systems.
- Perform periodic inspections of materials or files in order to ensure correct placement, legibility, and proper condition.
- Place materials into storage receptacles, such as file cabinets, boxes, bins, or drawers, according to classification and identification information.
- Scan or read incoming materials in order to determine how and where they should be classified or filed.
- Sort or classify information according to guidelines such as content, purpose, user criteria, or chronological, alphabetical, or numerical order.
- Design forms related to filing systems.
- Gather materials to be filed from departments and employees.
- Retrieve documents as required
- Take care of outpatient window
- Receive monies from client/patients and follow proper procedures; acquire signatures, required paperwork, HIPAA forms, signature capture and provide required receipt according to the manner paid
- Help organize, straighten and keep pharmacy clean
- Help coordinate and make deliveries and coordinate mailings
- Ensure proper drop off/pick up window management
- Other related duties as assigned
Educational or Skills Requirements:
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Ability to use automated systems and office equipment at an acceptable level of proficiency.
- Ability to understand and follow routine to moderately complex verbal instructions.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of information.
- Effective at working independently and meeting deadlines.
- Ability to remain flexible to change.
- Strong attention to detail.