DescriptionThe Informatics Lead coordinates with other analytics, IT and business areas across the organization to ensure work is completed with insights from knowledge SMEs. The Informatics Lead works on problems of diverse scope and complexity ranging from moderate to substantial.
The Pharmacy Informatics Lead leverages its advanced knowledge of data, modeling, optimization, and tools. Applies disciplined analytics to predict behavior and optimize programs and products to maximize revenue growth. Utilizes advanced or predictive modeling to develop, test and validate cases that improve the outcomes and quality of the programs we offer. Contributes to more innovative approaches to financial models as it builds knowledge of the business context in which it operates. Understands and analyzes complex data, articulates to various units within the company at the appropriate level, impacts the business from mathematical concepts which have a potentially sizeable dollar impact on the business. Advises executives to develop functional strategies (often segment specific) on matters of significance. Exercises independent judgment and decision making on complex issues regarding job duties and related tasks, and works under minimal supervision, Uses independent judgment requiring analysis of variable factors and determining the best course of action.
- Be a part of the team responsible for pharmacy tools and forecasts, including but not limited to: Net Paid Tool and Stager, Pharmacy Claims Projector, Pipeline drug forecast, Long-term forecasts.
- Integrate with other teams throughout the department and organization to establish modeling best practices, create new forecasts, and explore tools/programs currently not used by the department today.
- Solve complex business problems and issues using data from internal and external sources to provide insight to and consult with decision-makers
- Utilizes data to create insightful and actionable business information
- Manage and develop the talent on their team, including engagement, well-being, and IDP creation, refining, and execution, with the goal of building and maintaining a high-performing team
- Develop and maintain key relationships with multiple business areas
- Review and analyze results, assisting other business areas with issue resolution
- Communicating high level summary results to business owners and leadership
- Bachelor's degree in Mathematics, Statistics, Actuarial Science, Economics, or other quantitative focus, and a minimum 4 years analytics experience, preferably healthcare
- 5+ years of data analytics experience
- 2+ years of experience in project, process or people experience
- Proficiency in using technologies such as SQL, SAS, R, and Python
- Strategic thinking and planning capabilities
- Organized and detail-oriented
- Experience in defining and executing measurement programs
- Experience with advanced analytics, including program evaluation and optimization
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Able to articulate and present findings and insights to senior leadership
- Advanced Degree
- Prior healthcare, pharmacy, actuarial experience strong desired
- Advanced experience in SAS, SQL, Python, QlikView, Tableau, Hadoop or similar tools
Scheduled Weekly Hours40