Genoa Healthcare, LLC. is the leading pharmacy and telepsychiatry provider serving the behavioral health and addiction treatment communities for over 15 years. We are a rapidly growing and successful organization with a nation-wide network of pharmacies and providers. We are guided by our CARE Values. What we do is more than just provide medicine. We change lives for the better. And on the best of days, we help people get their lives back. We love what we do. It’s a privilege. It’s a challenge. It matters.
We seek a NC Licensed Pharmacy Technician & Delivery Driver to support all functions of the Genoa mental health pharmacy, making deliveries, dispensing medical prescriptions, and performing necessary clerical duties while under the direct supervision of a registered pharmacist.
Hours for this position includes 20hrs / week making deliveries and 10 hrs / week of pharmacy technician duties M-F / 10:30-5pm each day. Some flexibility is required as you may be called in to work earlier some days and stay after 5pm making deliveries.
This is a great Foot in the Door opportunity for newly licensed Pharmacy Technicians that have the desire to learn additional skills in the mental health pharmacy side of the business.
Ideal candidate has experience problem solving insurance issues, performing prior authorizations and an eagerness to help the consumer.
An outgoing and friendly personality is required to provide special care to our consumers.
Candidates MUST have Pharmacy Technician License for the STATE in which you are applying.
Position includes benefits ! No evening or weekend work. 7 Paid holidays and 12 PTO days first year of employment. Background check and drug test required prior to employment.
When you apply, please make sure that your resume has your correct email and cell phone # so I can reach out to you.
Major Duties & Responsibilities:
- Provide exceptional customer service to all patients and members of the clinic staff
- Under direct supervision of the registered pharmacist, fills prescription orders and makes them available for verification by the Pharmacist. Once verified by the pharmacist, dispenses the prescriptions.
- Order, receive and store incoming pharmacy supplies.
- Receive and process wholesaler medication orders.
- Verify medication stock and enter data in computer to maintain inventory records.
- Help maintain a clean organized work environment.
- Perform various clerical duties relating to the department.
- Work with the pharmacist to assist in the pharmacy functions and keeping the pharmacy in compliance with all federal and state requirements.
- Occasional medication delivery to consumers.
- Other Duties as assigned.
Educational or Skills Requirements:
Must be a licensed Pharmacy Technician in the state you are applying to work.
- Some Pharmacy Technician experience is required
- PTCB Certification is preferred, but not required for all states
- Candidates for the position will be subject to a standard reference, background check and drug screening.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office and telephone protocol. Duties require professional verbal and written communication skills.
Please go to the website to apply, do not contact the Pharmacy directly.