Genoa Healthcare, LLC. is the leading pharmacy and telepsychiatry provider serving the behavioral health and addiction treatment communities for over 15 years. We are a rapidly growing and successful organization with a nation-wide network of pharmacies and providers. We are guided by our CARE Values. What we do is more than just provide medicine. We change lives for the better. And on the best of days, we help people get their lives back. We love what we do. It’s a privilege. It’s a challenge. It matters.
We seek a Pharmacy Technician / Delivery Driver to support all functions of the Genoa mental health pharmacy, primarily through dispensing medical prescriptions, and performing necessary clerical duties while under the direct supervision of a registered pharmacist.
Ideal candidate has at least 2 or more years of experience problem solving insurance issues, strong data entry skills, performing prior authorizations and an eagerness to help the consumer. Daily deliveries are performed by this Tech locally and up to 3 hours away from pharmacy using a company vehicle. AT least half if not more of your time will be making deliveries and the other time will be filling Rx in the pharmacy.
An outgoing and friendly personality is required to provide special care to our consumers.
Candidates MUST have Pharmacy Technician License for the STATE in which you are applying with experience in Pharmacy Technician work.
This role also includes making deliveries using the company vehicle. MUST have valid, clear and active driver's license to be considered.
Hours are M-F and can vary depending on deliveries & between the hours of 8am-6:30pm. This position is Full time and includes benefits. 7 Paid holidays and 12 PTO days first year of employment.
Background check, drug test and driver's license confirmation required prior to employment.
When you apply, please make sure that your resume has your correct email and cell phone # so I can reach out to you.
Major Duties & Responsibilities:
- Provide exceptional customer service to all patients and members of the clinic staff
- Under direct supervision of the registered pharmacist, fills prescription orders and makes them available for verification by the Pharmacist. Once verified by the pharmacist, dispenses the prescriptions.
- Order, receive and store incoming pharmacy supplies.
- Receive and process wholesaler medication orders.
- Verify medication stock and enter data in computer to maintain inventory records.
- Help maintain a clean organized work environment.
- Perform various clerical duties relating to the department.
- Work with the pharmacist to assist in the pharmacy functions and keeping the pharmacy in compliance with all federal and state requirements.
- Occasional medication delivery to consumers.
- Other Duties as assigned.
Educational or Skills Requirements:
Must be a licensed Pharmacy Technician in the state you are applying to work.
- Some Pharmacy Technician experience is required
- PTCB Certification is preferred, but not required for all states
- Candidates for the position will be subject to a standard reference, background check and drug screening.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office and telephone protocol. Duties require professional verbal and written communication skills.