DescriptionThe Pharmacy Technician in Training 1 participates in a designated training program designed for individuals who are registered as a pharmacy technician trainee with their respective Board of Pharmacy. The Pharmacy Technician in Training 1 performs basic administrative/clerical/operational/customer support/computational tasks. Typically works on routine and patterned assignments.
The Pharmacy Technician in Training 1 must be authorized to participate in a pharmacy's/pharmacy organization's technician training program. Completes the certification program including passing all necessary exams as required by company policy. Registration, as applicable, with regulatory agencies must be maintained at all times and be unrestricted. Decisions are limited to defined parameters around work expectations, quality standards, priorities and timing, and works under close supervision and/or within established policies/practices and guidelines with minimal opportunity for deviation.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Minimum of six months experience in retail, pharmacy or hospital pharmacy.
- Ohio Board of Pharmacy Registration as Trainee or Certified status
- Ability to solve problems and encourage others in collaborative problem solving.
- Self-directed, but also able to work well in a group.
- A positive, proactive attitude, energetic, highly motivated and a self-starter.
- Work ethic that is focused, accurate and highly productive.
- Mail Order Pharmacy experience
Scheduled Weekly Hours40