- High School Diploma / GED (or higher) or 10+ years of equivalent work experience
- Current, valid and unrestricted Nevada Pharmacy Technician License
- Bilingual in English and Spanish
- Proficiency with a computer and Windows PC
applications including ability to navigate and learn new and complex
computer system application
- Ability to work an 8-hour shift anytime during the hours of operation: Monday - Friday from 7:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m. and Saturday 7:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m., PST. This schedule is subject to change based on business needs.
- 2 + years of experience working in a high-volume retail pharmacy environment
Getting it right here with our pharmacy team is just
the starting point for excellence, impact and purpose in your career.
Join us and take everything to another level. Learn more about how you
can start doing your life's best work.
an empowering place for people with the flexibility to help create
change. Innovation is part of the job description. And passion for
improving the lives of our customers is a motivating factor in
everything we do.
If you're ready to talk about groundbreaking
interactions, let's talk about what happens when a firm that touches
millions of lives decides to gather results from millions of
prescriptions every month and analyze their impact. Let's talk about
smart, motivated teams. Let's talk about more effective and affordable
healthcare solutions. This is caring. This is great chemistry. This is
the way to make a difference. We're doing all this, and more, through a
greater dedication to our shared values of integrity, compassion,
relationships, innovation and performance. Join us and start doing your life’s best work.
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere:
UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action
employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national
origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation,
gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or
any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Keywords: health care, healthcare, Managed Care,
Pharmacy Technician, Optum, OptumRx, UnitedHealthcare, pharmacy,
pharmacy technician license, UnitedHealth Group, retail pharmacy