This role is equally challenging and rewarding. You'll need to work within multiple computer systems simultaneously as you respond to questions or provide specific medication details/clinical information. It's a fast paced, high volume environment where our members are counting on us to deliver these important, sometimes life-saving medications in an accurate and efficient manner.
- Enter prescriptions and verify appropriate and accurate information
- Contact patients, pharmacists and doctor's offices to resolve claims issues
- Process prescriptions (from intake to order completion)
- Resolve customer issues; ensuring accurate information is provided
- High School Diploma / GED or higher
- Pharmacy Technician licensing and registration as required (or ability to obtain licensure within 30 days of employment)
- Proficiency with Windows PC applications including the ability to navigate and learn new and complex computer system applications
- Pharmacy/prescription data entry experience
OptumRx is an empowering place for people with the flexibility to help create change. Innovation is part of the job description. And passion for improving the lives of our customers is a motivating factor in everything we do.
you're ready to talk about groundbreaking interactions, let's talk about what
happens when a firm that touches millions of lives decides to gather results
from millions of prescriptions every month and analyze their impact. Let's talk
about smart, motivated teams. Let's talk about more effective and affordable
healthcare solutions. This is caring. This is great chemistry. This is the way
to make a difference. We're doing all this, and more, through a greater
dedication to our shared values of integrity, compassion, relationships,
innovation and performance. Join us and
start doing your life’s best work.SM
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Keywords: pharmacy technician, dispensing, filling, data entry, claims