At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them succeed financially. We’re looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you’ll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
The Payments, Virtual Solutions, and Innovation (PVSI) team includes Operations, Consumer Credit Card, Retail Services, Consumer Deposits, the Innovation Group, Treasury Management, Merchant Services and Wells Fargo Virtual Channels and the professional services teams that partner with these businesses. PVSI's focus is on delivering the next generation of payments and deposit capabilities and advancing our digital and online offerings to design new customer experiences and products. Its guiding principles are to start with the customer, move faster, and partner effectively.
Wells Fargo Virtual Channels (WFVC) is part of the Payments, Virtual Solutions and Innovation (PVSI) business division. WFVC serves consumer and small business customers through digital (online, mobile, and social) and contact centers (phone, email, and correspondence). We provide customers with convenient ways to manage their accounts, enable digital payments, provide solutions that meet their financial needs, and more. WFVC serves over 27 million customers through our digital channels and support over 5.8 billion customer interactions annually through digital and contact centers.
The Phone Bank Manager is responsible for the supervision of Team Managers who supervise teams that receive incoming contact by phone and provides basic customer service with the objective of servicing customers according to their financial needs. This position would be part of the Credit Card Customer Service group that provides service support for credit card customers.
Primary responsibilities for this role will include but are not limited to:
Developing and monitoring service standards and goals
Providing direction, coaching and achieving targets
Improving group performance
Providing information and consultation to management
Coordinating staff, budget, and resources to provide quality service and/or improve sales performance
Resolving complex problems or inquiries
Ensuring unit meets government regulations and company policies
Hiring, training, developing, and retaining a high performing diverse workforce
HOURS: The full time schedule is 7:00am – 4:00pm Monday through Friday with rotating weekends and requires the flexibility to work additional hours to support business needs.
During the application process, ensure your contact information (email and phone number) is up to date and upload your current resume prior to submitting your application for consideration. If you are a Wells Fargo Team Member, in your Jobs Profile ensure that your email address is valid and updated to an address that can receive external emails outside of the banking network and is a different email address than the one you originally used when you joined Wells Fargo. Initial contact with you will be made via e-mail. Please check your e-mail regularly for updates.
Depending on the volume of applications received, this job posting may be removed prior to the indicated close date. If you do not apply prior to the closing of this posting, we encourage you to apply for other opportunities with Wells Fargo Bank.
As a Team Member Manager, you are expected to achieve success by leading yourself, your team, and the business. Specifically you will:
Lead your team with integrity and create an environment where your team members feel included, valued, and supported to do work that energizes them.
Accomplish management responsibilities which include sourcing and hiring talented team members, providing ongoing coaching and feedback, recognizing and developing team members, identifying and managing risks, and completing daily management tasks.
- 5+ years of management experience in an environment offering products and services to meet customers needs
- 5+ years of management experience in a customer service environment
- Management experience as a leader, facilitator, and developer of high performing team members
- Effective organizational, multi tasking, and prioritizing skills
- Solid problem solving skills
- Intermediate Microsoft Office skills
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to work independently, proactively, innovatively, and creatively while exercising sound judgment
- Ability to meet or exceed performance objectives, while fostering a team atmosphere
- Ability to be proactive, innovative and creative in meeting customer and enterprise needs
- Ability to think strategically, implement, and deliver business objectives
- Knowledge and understanding of banking: processes, compliance, products, and services
- Ability to negotiate, influence, and collaborate to build successful relationships
- Experience maintaining employee performance improvement using constructive coaching
- Adaptable and flexible coaching style which takes into account the needs and learning styles of a diverse team
- Leadership skills including the ability to influence effectively in a matrix environment
AL-Homewood: 220 Wildwood Pkwy - Homewood, AL
- All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.