At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them succeed financially. We’re looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you’ll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
The Payments, Virtual Solutions, and Innovation (PVSI) team includes Operations, Consumer Credit Card, Retail Services, Consumer Deposits, the Innovation Group, Treasury Management, Merchant Services and Wells Fargo Virtual Channels and the professional services teams that partner with these businesses. PVSI's focus is on delivering the next generation of payments and deposit capabilities and advancing our digital and online offerings to design new customer experiences and products. Its guiding principles are to start with the customer, move faster, and partner effectively.
Wells Fargo Virtual Channels (WFVC) is part of the PVSI business division. WFVC serves consumer and small business customers through digital (online, mobile, and social) and contact centers (phone, email, and correspondence). We provide customers with convenient ways to manage their accounts, enable digital payments, provide solutions that meet their financial needs, and more. WFVC serves over 27 million customers through our digital channels and support over 5.8 billion customer interactions annually through digital and contact centers.
Our Phone Bankers (PBs) are responsible for responding to routine and complex customer inquiries regarding business products and services:
- Quickly answer customer inquiries in a friendly and courteous manner
- Deliver exceptional service to our customer by going out of the way to please them
- Provide first call resolution, while following strict procedures that meet compliance guidelines
- Identify and offer customers the products and services they need and want to succeed financially
Currently hiring for training class starting on 12/3/2018. Training hours are 9:00am – 5:30pm Monday - Friday for 7 weeks. (Must be available to attend entire paid training class.)
Schedules fall within the sites hours of operation, Sunday - Saturday 12:00am – 11:59 pm.
Some schedules may be eligible for a shift differential of 15% under the terms of the shift differential policy.
Salaries starting at $15.00 /hr. Eligible to participate in the Wells Fargo Virtual Channels Contact Center Incentive Compensation Plan with the opportunity to earn quarterly incentive.
A pre-employment assessment is required for this position. After submitting your application, please monitor your email for future communications.
Our next big investment is in you! Wells Fargo Bank offers:
- Career Growth
- Broad array of medical, dental, vision plans and wellness benefits
- Vacation/Sick Time – up to 18 days paid time off your first year
- Community Service hours
- Matching 401 (k) up to 6% and Stock Purchase Plans
- Discounts and savings on Wells Fargo Bank products and services
- Tuition Reimbursement available after 6 months up to $5000
- Commuter Benefits
- During the application process, ensure your contact information (email and phone number) is up to date and upload your current resume prior to submitting your application for consideration. If you are a Wells Fargo Team Member, in your Jobs Profile ensure that your email address is valid and updated to an address that can receive external emails outside of the banking network and is a different email address than the one you originally used when you joined Wells Fargo. Initial contact with you will be made via e-mail. Please check your e-mail regularly for updates.
- Depending on the volume of applications received, this job posting may be removed prior to the indicated close date. If you do not apply prior to the closing of this posting, we encourage you to apply for other opportunities with Wells Fargo Bank.
Want to learn more about our culture? Click on this link to hear what our team members are saying: Working at Wells Fargo – Our Culture
Why do our team members choose to work at Wells Fargo? Click on this link to hear what our team members are saying: Working at Wells Fargo – Why Wells Fargo?
Learn how to apply with your mobile device: Wells Fargo Jobs – Mobile Apply
- 6+ months of experience in customer service, or offering products and services to customers based on their needs
- Basic Microsoft Office skills
- Ability to navigate multiple computer systems, applications, and utilize search tools to find information
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to effectively listen and elicit information
- Experience addressing and resolving complex customer issues
- Basic knowledge and understanding of banking products and services
- Must be able to attend full duration of required training period
CA-Sacramento: 2125 Butano Drive - Sacramento, CA
- All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.