Wells Fargo Virtual Channels (WFVC) is part of the Payments, Virtual Solutions and Innovation (PVSI) business division. WFVC serves consumer and small business customers through digital (online, mobile, and social) and contact centers (phone, email, and correspondence). We provide customers with convenient ways to manage their accounts, enable digital payments, provide solutions that meet their financial needs, and more. WFVC serves over 27 million customers through our digital channels and support over 5.8 billion customer interactions annually through digital and contact centers.
The Premier Banking Team, part of WFVC, is responsible for delivering exceptional service to our high value small business customers by providing a superior level of service and by offering flexible solutions to grow customer relationships.
Our Premier Bankers:
- Quickly answer our high value customer inquiries in a friendly and courteous manner
- Deliver exceptional service to our customer by going out of the way to please them
- Provide first call resolution while following strict procedures that meet compliance guidelines
- Identify and offer customers the products and services they need and want to succeed financially
Schedules fall within the sites hours of operation, Monday - Friday 5:00am - 10:00pm, Saturday and Sunday 8:00am - 5:00pm.
Salaries starting at $16.54/hr. depending on experience. Eligible to participate in the Wells Fargo Virtual Channels Contact Center Incentive Compensation Plan with the opportunity to earn quarterly incentive.
Our next big investment is in you! Wells Fargo Bank offers:
- Career Growth
- Broad array of medical, dental, vision plans and wellness benefits
- Vacation/Sick Time – up to 18 days paid time off your first year
- Community Service hours
- Matching 401 (k) up to 6% and Stock Purchase Plans
- Discounts and savings on Wells Fargo Bank products and services
- Tuition Reimbursement available after 6 months up to $5000
- Commuter Benefits
- Depending on the volume of applications received, this job posting may be removed prior to the indicated close date. If you do not apply prior to the closing of this posting, we encourage you to apply for other opportunities with Wells Fargo Bank.
- During the application process, ensure your contact information (email and phone number) is up to date and upload your current resume prior to submitting your application for consideration. If you are a Wells Fargo Team Member, in your Jobs Profile ensure that your email address is valid and updated to an address that can receive external emails outside of the banking network and is a different email address than the one you used when you joined Wells Fargo. Initial contact with you will be made via e-mail. Please check your e-mail regularly for updates.
- 1+ year of experience assessing and meeting the needs of customers and/or solving customer problems
- 1+ year of experience interacting with people or customers
- Extensive knowledge and understanding of banking processes, compliance, products, and services
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Knowledge and understanding of call center business, processes and procedures
- Ability to navigate multiple computer systems, applications, and utilize search tools to find information
- Ability to work in a fast-paced action oriented environment
- Ability to work effectively under minimal supervision and follow specific guidelines
- Knowledge and understanding of business banking products, policies, and procedures; within a call center environment
- Strong knowledge and understanding of Virtual Library
- Knowledge and understanding of Hogan
- Exposure to Wells Fargo CIV (Customer Information View) application
- Must be able to attend full duration of required training period
CA-Sacramento: 2125 Butano Drive - Sacramento, CA
- All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.