Scrubs & Beyond is looking for a Photo Editor in St. Louis!
"We are inspired every day by the dedicated professionals we serve. Your work is why we’re here and we offer sincere thanks." Karla Bakersmith | President & Founder
What began as a two-person staff in a small office has grown into the nation's largest multi-channel supplier of healthcare apparel and accessories. Scrubs & Beyond was truly "inspired by the caregiver." Great pride is taken in our company's purpose to provide the best apparel and accessories to our outstanding healthcare professionals. Scrubs & Beyond has some of the best benefits in the industry.
Eligible employees receive competitive pay, generous employee discounts, 401(k) with company match, comprehensive health insurance, paid vacation and personal time off.
Essential Job Duties:
- The Photo Editor will gather, crop, color correct, and manipulate images for online usage.
- Work with internal Merchandising team and over a dozen vendors to obtain all necessary model and product photography files for online
- Mask, color-correct, crop, resize, rename, and upload all files for both UC and Scrubs & Beyond sites as well as Microsites when necessary
- Work with Merchandising team to maintain library of updated RGB values used for web swatches
- Manage and assign RGB values to swatches on site.
- Manually proof websites for missing images, swatches and inconsistencies in colors on a regular basis
- Gather and upload alternate view images to each product listing
- Gather, rename, upload video files
- Create thumbnails for each product video
- Create updated list of video data for each season's online catalog
- Internal library management
- Keyword tag all imagery
- Act as owner of in-house photo library - working and archive
- Manage file structure housing all photo assets including various brand logos and site graphics
- Demonstrate regular attendance and timeliness
To execute the job duties of our Photo Editor you must be able to perform each and every one of the above essential job duties. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and Experience
- Associate’s degree in graphic design, photography or related field preferred
- 1-2 years’ experience
- Photography skills a plus
- Strong working knowledge of Photoshop and Adobe Creative Cloud
- Knowledge of Adobe Bridge, Camera Raw strongly preferred
- Familiar with editing RGB/CMYK color profiles
- Must be comfortable with masking hair and clothing in non-destructive manner
- Ability to work on PC or Mac
- Two to four years of relevant web, E-commerce or online marketing experience preferably with a significant online B2B or B2C business.
- Experience working with high-traffic websites.
- Basic understanding of HTML
- This job is primarily sedentary work. Must be able to remain in a stationary position at least 90% of the time.
- Occasionally move about the office.
- Manual dexterity to constantly operate a computer and other office equipment
- Occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds
- Constant close visual acuity to view a computer screen.
- Auditory acuity to perceive the nature of sounds at normal speaking levels with or without correction.
- Constant communication to exchange accurate information
- Must be able to work under stress
The physical demands listed above are representative of those that must be met by an associate to successfully perform the essential functions of this position. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Scrubs & Beyond, LLC is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse work force at all levels of the business thereby creating a culture that allows us to better serve our customers, our associates and our communities. Scrubs & Beyond will not discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of age, color, disability, gender, national origin, race, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, or any classification protected by federal, state, or local law.