Primary Location: TX-TXDripping Springs-400 Old Hwy 290
MENTIS Neuro Health
Dripping Springs, Texas, Physical Therapist, Mentis Neuro Health
Mentis Neuro Health is seeking an Physical Therapist serving individuals with acquired brain injury in post-acute rehabilitation programs. Our Physical Therapists serve a critical role in helping address mobility, access, and communication, to support re-entry into homes and communities.
Provide program participant evaluations, physical therapy services, and may supervise Certified Physical Therapist Assistants.
Description For Mentis Neuro Health and The MENTOR Network, the role of the Physical Therapist is critical to our success and exemplifies the wonderful mission driven work we do here every day. Physical Therapists provide medically prescribed physical therapy treatment for patients suffering from injuries or muscle, nerve, joint, and bone diseases to restore function, relieve pain, and prevent disability. Essential Job Functions
- Provide quality service delivery through evaluation and testing of program participants and the development of effective, written treatment plans for each participant.
- Administer innovative treatment programs to program participants and communicate treatment needs to appropriate staff. Provide needed re-evaluation and programmatic changes as necessary.
- Maintain timely and appropriate program participant/administrative and department documentation.
- Serve on rehabilitation treatment team(s), including but not limited to attending team meetings, attending conferences, etc.
- Collaborate with physicians, staff, professionals/paraprofessionals, consultants, families, and community resources as needed to ensure effectiveness of occupational therapy program.
- Attend programmatic meetings for team reports, policy setting, exchange of information; attend other meetings and conferences as appropriate
- Attend PT meetings to exchange, discuss, and evaluate program participant treatment programs.
- Attend training or seminars on a yearly basis to update knowledge and skills.
- Ensure adherence to licensure standards, and ethics of confidentiality.
- Plan and implement in-service programs in area for PT staff and other groups as requested/assigned by supervisor.
- Participate in orientation programs for new staff, program participants, and PT/PTA students.
- Write weekly service summaries and maintain daily billing summaries and turn them into the appropriate staff.
- Perform other related duties and activities as required.
Qualifications: What we ask of you:
- Master's degree in Physical Therapy required
- One year human services or specialty rehabilitation experience preferred
- Must be licensed Physical Therapist in state and a member in good standing with APTA
- A rewarding work environment with fantastic co-workers
- Competitive pay rates, paid time off, and benefits for 30+ hour work week, including Holiday pay
- Family-oriented environment, casual dress, employee events
- A chance to make a difference in people’s lives on a daily basis
- Career development, and advancement opportunities throughout the nation-wide Network
- Access to employee discounts with various vendors
- A dynamic work environment where no day is ever the same as the next
Each of our programs is designed around the needs of the people we serve, and delivered in the communities they call home. We provide the right balance of service and support – combining personal choice, flexibility and community integration with professional oversight, family involvement and stability. With a transdisciplinary team of healthcare professionals, we draw upon a broad spectrum of innovative rehabilitation programs and support services in order to develop personalized treatment plans for each individual served.
Mentis Neuro Health is a partner of The MENTOR Network, a national network of local human services providers offering quality, community-based services. With ~30,000 employees serving ~30,000 individuals in 36 states, you'll have career opportunities from coast to coast. When you join The MENTOR Network, you’ll make a difference every day and help to provide quality of life enhancing services to individuals across the country.EOE/AAE