Careers with Orthology. Join the team where quality care comes first. At Orthology, you're part of a world-class solution for rapid recovery from physical injuries and chronic pain. Our high energy, collaborative environment is a place where physical therapists use research-based methodology and evidence-based treatment to get at the root causes of pain. With locations in New York and Minneapolis we treat world-class athletes, weekend warriors, and anyone else needing rapid recovery from back and body injuries, chronic pain and/orthopedic surgeries. Backed by UnitedHealth Group we’re part of an effort to improve lives through better health care. Learn more about career opportunities with Orthology - where every day is another opportunity to do your life's best work.(sm) Orthology is looking for a highly skilled Physical Therapist to join our dynamic clinical team in our Nicollet Mall location and help us change the game for musculoskeletal pain. Working in a high energy, collaborative environment, Orthology Physical Therapists bring superior judgment and expert application of evidence-based treatment to get at the root causes of pain, break the cycles that perpetuate repeat injury, and rapidly restore full function. Benefits of joining the Orthology team:
- Deep commitment to quality care - getting patients better is our first priority
- Competitive salary
- Attractive, state-of-the art facilities
- Industry leading training
- Extensive opportunities for professional development, career advancement, and practice growth as we expand throughout the region and across the nation
- Outstanding support in practice administration so that you can focus on delivering exceptional care
- Minimum of a BS, MS, or DPT in Physical Therapy from an accredited school with licensure (or eligibility) in the appropriate state
- Strong background in manual therapy
- 3+ years of experience; will also consider highly accomplished recent graduates
- Sports therapy and outpatient experience
- Demonstrated practice development and clinical leadership experience
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.