Riderwood, is currently hiring to expand their weekday and weekend Rehab Flex pool for Physical Therapist. You can select to work in any of the settings that match your talents. Our Rehab Flex pool covers the outpatient clinic, assisted living and subacute rehab unit. Riderwood is the nation’s largest 5 star Continuing Care Retirement Community, with resort style living on a beautiful gated campus. We are conveniently located just off 95 and the beltway. At Riderwood, you’ll discover a workplace that inspires you to be and do your best, every day. Join our team and make the most of your talent and compassion to accomplish your professional and personal goals. Riderwood has been named by the Washington Post as one of Maryland’s 2018 Top Employers. We offer a superior work environment and great support. This position is PRN/Flex for weekday and weekend availability. Apply today!
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Must be able to document (both hand-written and via typed electronic documentation) clearly to meet reimbursement and regulatory requirements.
• Reasonable typing and computer skills required.
• Must be able to speak clearly, be understood by customers and hear conversational speech.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
• Minimum of a bachelors’ degree in physical therapy is required. Degree and training must meet current Medicare and state personnel requirements for Physical Therapy.
• Current CPR Certification
• Need to utilize good reasoning and judgment skills to develop and adjust plans of care base upon status changes of the customer.
• Must be able to accurately complete documentation, billing, timesheets and tally evaluative tests.
• Experience in therapeutic care of the older adult across multiple diagnostic groups is preferred.