To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Must be able to document (both hand-written and via typed electronic documentation) clearly to meet reimbursement and regulatory requirements.
• Reasonable typing and computer skills required.
• Must be able to speak clearly, be understood by customers and hear conversational speech.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
• Minimum of a bachelors’ degree in physical therapy is required. Degree and training must meet current Medicare and state personnel requirements for Physical Therapy.
• Current CPR Certification
• Need to utilize good reasoning and judgment skills to develop and adjust plans of care base upon status changes of the customer.
• Must be able to accurately complete documentation, billing, timesheets and tally evaluative tests.
• Experience in therapeutic care of the older adult across multiple diagnostic groups is preferred.