Primary Location: KY-KYUnion-9436 Gettysburg Ln
NeuroRestorative is a leading provider of post-acute and subacute rehabilitation services for individuals with brain and spinal cord injuries and other neurological challenges. We offer a continuum of care and rehabilitation options in community-based settings to individuals of all ages. Our personalized programs include residential and day treatment as well as specialized services for children and adolescents, Military Service Members and Veterans. We provide expertise and resources of an organization on the cutting edge of clinical care and rehabilitative programs.
Description Every person needs the support of others, but we look for very special people to support adults with brain injury. As a Physical Therapist with NeuroRestorative you’ll be one of those special people. For NeuroRestorative and The MENTOR Network the Physical Therapist is critical to our success and exemplifies the wonderful mission driven work we do here every day.
NeuroRestorative is seeking a Physical Therapist to provide medically prescribed physical therapy treatment for patients suffering from injuries or muscle, nerve, joint, and bone diseases to restore function, relieve pain, and prevent disability. Essential Job Functions
- Evaluates program participants through appropriate evaluation procedures and develops written treatment programs for each participant.
- Administers appropriate treatment programs and communicates program participant needs to appropriate staff. Provides needed re-evaluation and programmatic changes as necessary.
- Maintains timely and appropriate program participant/administrative and department documentation.
- Ensures adherence to CARF, licensure standards, and ethics of confidentiality.
- Attends programmatic meetings on request for team reports, policy setting, exchange of information, etc.; attends other appropriate meetings/conferences as needed.
- Attends PT meetings to exchange, discuss, and evaluate program participant treatment programs.
- Serves on rehabilitation treatment team(s). Communicates with physicians, staff, professionals/paraprofessionals, consultants, families, and community resources as needed to ensure effectiveness of physical therapy program.
- Plans and implements in-service programs in area for PT staff and other groups as requested/assigned by supervisor.
- Participates in orientation programs for new staff, program participants, and PT/PTA students.
- Writes weekly service summaries and maintains daily billing summaries and turns them into the appropriate staff.
- Performs other related duties and activities as required.
- Bachelor's degree in Physical Therapy
- One year experience preferred
- State licensure in Physical Therapy
- Other education and experience plus licensure as required by state