Spartanburg Regional is seeking an energetic, enthusiastic Physician to join our thriving Occupational Medicine/Corporate Health Division.
- Full spectrum of occupational medicine<?xml:namespace prefix = "o" ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />
- Remote and onsite services
- Nurse Practitioner and experienced staff support
- Pre-employment physicals, health and fitness evaluations, injury care, drug and alcohol screenings, pulmonary function testing, respiratory fit testing, medical evaluations, medical surveillance, and immunizations
- Wellness coordination programming
- Regulatory compliance
All of our physician positions include paid interview and relocation expenses. Our physicians also receive $6,000 annually for continuing medical education and 30 days of time off per year as well as full medical benefits and several retirement options.
Sr. Physician Recruiter