The Physician Relations Liaison is responsible for increasing referrals to hospital and system programs, services and entities from local and regional referral sources. The Liaison will provide outreach to and develop mutually beneficial relationships with assigned physician practices via prospecting, marketing, problem solving and effective follow-up. To accomplish these objectives, the Liaison must conduct consistent and meaningful sales calls targeting new and current customers within the assigned region. The Liaison also develops and maintains relationships with key members of the leadership team, medical staff, Tower Health Medical Group practices and Tower Health Partners.Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, nursing, or other healthcare field is required.
- Required: A minimum of three to five years direct sales experience to healthcare related referral sources
- Proven ability to organize a territory, develop and execute a sales plan, schedule appointments, perform cold calls, deliver presentations
- Excellent communication skills and responsiveness with the ability to listen, respond, and share information to drive results.
- Must be self-directed, action oriented with a drive to achieve results
- Proven ability to develop and maintain professional relationships with referral sources, provide client satisfaction, problem solve issues, and provide client resolution to the assigned clients
- Must have and maintain a valid Pennsylvania Driver’s License