DescriptionThe Physician Sourcing Recruiter (Provider Locator) sources and screens qualified physicians and advanced practitioners for opportunities in a clinical setting. Humana is currently seeking 3 individuals to identify talent in the following markets: Houston, Kansas City and North/South Carolina.
The Physician Sourcing Recruiter will:
- Work closely with the Physician Recruiting Team to understand hiring needs of the clinics, and source providers accordingly
- Prescreen candidates by reviewing resumes and credentials for appropriateness of skills, experience and knowledge in relation to position requirements
- Utilize a preset candidate questionnaire to ensure all applicable information is collected to be provided to the Senior Physician Recruiter aligned to that specific market
- Source candidates for select roles with a focus on identifying talent through various digital media, sourcing channels, lists and local/national outreach efforts
- Connect with local residency programs to socialize provider opportunities in the clinics
- Follow up on leads from physician conferences and provider associations (ACP, AAFP, AANP, etc)
- Maintain accurate and well-organized documentation on all candidates and search tools working within the organizations applicant tracking system
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience preferred
- Proven experience sourcing passive candidates
- Experience in a corporate recruiting and/or staffing environment
- Possesses a strong work ethic, shows initiative, has a sense of urgency, and is proactive with ability to work within a team
- Comfortable with change and the ability to flow to the work
- Previous clinical recruiting experience
- Previous CRM experience
- This role is eligible for limited benefits. The average work week could vary between 30-40 hours.
- One Provider Locator will sit in each of the 3 markets.
Scheduled Weekly Hours30