Set your sights on a role making a real difference in the healthcare system. We’re looking for a self-motivated Project Management Office (PMO) Lead to join our team. We have a relentless focus on driving results for our customers and enabling them to invest more into patient care; in turn, this allows us to continue to grow our company and your career.
The Project Management Office is responsible for continuous improvement projects to support both Shared Services and the Central Business Office. The projects will focus on identifying defects and/or areas for operational improvement with an emphasis on streamlining efficiency and enhancing quality.
The Project Management Office Operations Lead will partner with leaders of both the Central Business Office and external departments in order to identify, manage, implement and review all projects for effectiveness. This will entail working with operational leads in order to develop workflow corrections and/or improvements and coordinating training with point of service staff in order to implement the corrections and/or enhancements.
- Being a change agent responsible to drive R1 cultural transformation through the application of the continuous improvement principles, methods and tools.
- Work on strategic projects focused on increasing efficiency or quality, decreasing costs or positively impacting our operational metrics.
- Leads the execution of the improvement projects and is responsible for ensuring the delivery of optimized processes and measurable business results.
- Conducts baseline assessments of identified opportunities to select improvement projects through the application of an in-depth knowledge of customer needs and business goals.
- Work with managers and key executives to implement process improvement and/or new technology deployments.
- Work with subject matter experts and key internal and external resources to meet shared strategic business objectives.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Health Care Administration, Engineering or related disciplines.
- 1-3 years of experience, preferably in project management, performance or continuous improvement or consulting.
- Ability to successfully communicate complex business requirements to multiple audiences e.g., IT, operations, clients, etc. and translate feedback into actionable information.
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Demonstrated experience in project management, including project definition, planning, scheduling, tracking milestones, communicating status, change management, risk management, and mitigation.
R1 is changing healthcare by infusing operational discipline and proprietary technology in hospital financial processes. We are an industry leader; we are the only independent organization with a comprehensive service and technology offering for hospital revenue cycle management, and we have achieved leading outcomes for our customers.
- A strong financial performing, growing organization that will keep you on your toes with new ideas, changes and opportunities to learn and grow in abundance.
- A culture of excellence, driving customer success so they can focus on improving patient care and on giving back to the community.
- A Total Rewards package which may include such things as: competitive compensation package, the ability to choose from a comprehensive benefit program mostly funded by R1 that includes medical, dental, vision, flexible spending accounts, commuter benefits, life and disability insurance, along with work life balance programs including paid time off for personal time, illness and volunteering, and we offer a retirement savings plan and continuing training and development and so much more!
Sound like you? Let’s talk!
R1 is a leading provider of revenue cycle management services and Physician Advisory Services to healthcare providers. We are the largest independent end-to-end revenue cycle provider and have the longest operating history in the revenue cycle industry. R1’s objective is to be the one trusted partner to manage revenue so providers and patients can focus on what matters most. Our distinctive operating model and values includes people, processes, and sophisticated integrated technology/analytics that help customers realize sustainable improvements in their operating margins and improve the satisfaction of their patients, physicians, and staff. We are dedicated to transforming the commercial infrastructure and patient experience in healthcare.