It's fun to work in a company where people truly BELIEVE in what they are doing!
We're committed to bringing passion and customer focus to the business.
- Individuals hired to the Project shall be required to learn all HMA’s Port Quality Audit Applications and tools to perform their daily tasks and responsibilities, including, but not limited to the following:
- HMA Port Audit Website: https://port.hmaservice.com;
- HMA Port Audit Data Collection Tool;
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint to report audit findings;
- MIT Tester;
- Tire pressure, gap and flushness gages; and
- Ability to use an automotive lift to allow for vehicle underbody inspections.
- Project personnel shall be required to perform quality audits on Hyundai vehicles.
- Individuals hired to the Project shall be required to submit all the audit results obtained during the work day before leaving for the day.
- REPORTS AND MEETINGS
~ Personnel shall test drive Luxury Vehicles approximately 15-20 miles on public roads outside of the port.
~ Inspect 10-20 Luxury Vehicles daily and assist Port Quality Manager as needed.
~ Inspect 10-20 new models (which may include Hyundai) daily as needed.
- Consultant shall:
- Provide all HMA required reports in electronic format using HMA specified layouts and software in accordance with HMA’s defined report schedule;
- Provide daily audit results collected by Project personnel located at PH. Such daily audit reports shall be used by Project personnel located at NHQ to generate the daily audit reports;
- Provide weekly and monthly reports generated by Project personnel located at NHQ; and
- Provide accurate information reports generated by Project personnel when requested by HMA
- Education :
~ Must be a high school graduate
~ Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Related Experience
~ experience in Automotive Quality Control / Quality Assurance preferred
~ Clear driving record required
Concentrix is an equal opportunity employer. Concentrix evaluates qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, disability status or any other legally protected characteristic.