cSchedule: 40 hours a week- 8 am - 5 pm. The schedule will rotate and can include working Saturday and/or Sunday.
Pay rate: $12/hr
Must have a valid driver's license and speak English
Looking for Full-Time work with benefits? Are you looking for growth with Over-Time opportunities? Here are some potential responsibilities of this role;
- Ensuring preventative maintenance of all mechanical, electrical and plumbing equipment and repair of such equipment as required; contact outside contractor when required
- Scheduling extermination procedures as necessary
- Inventorying mechanical/ maintenance supplies
- Maintaining a log keeping and visible inspection of all operating equipment, including; chiller, cooling tower, water heaters, pumps and fan coil units
- Replacing light fixtures, branch switches, receptacles and sockets when necessary
- Painting and plastering as required
- Reporting necessary work to be done by outside mechanics, maintain a record when such work is completed
- Assisting building management with all projects and all other job duties as requested
- Perform any and all cleaning duties including but not limited to: dusting and polishing surfaces thoroughly; vacuuming, sweeping, mopping, and refinishing floors and carpets; washing and cleaning sinks, toilets, and wash basins; cleaning glass interior and exterior; and wiping and polishing mirrors, shelving, and fixtures
Working at Planned
Are you a detailed oriented person who takes pride in every aspect of their job? Do you take the time to check your work and make sure everything is always done correctly? If that’s who you are, then we want you to work with us! At Planned, you are in front of our customers all the time and have the ability to make a positive impact on them every day.
If you don’t care to learn all the technical details of the cleaning methods we use, then this opportunity is not for you. If you’re just looking for a paycheck or need to be told what to do every day and can’t figure things out yourself, don’t apply.
We need reliable people who are always on time in a perfect uniform that care about our customers. You are critical to the success of our organization because you represent the company at the customer’s site. This role is responsible for ensuring the customer’s site is clean and safe so that the residents have a pleasant experience. You will need to ensure all duties are completed with the high quality that Planned Companies and its customers have come to expect.
If this is who you are and you’re looking for a career, please apply now as we reward people like you!
- Must be able to sit, stand, reach, bend and stoop for extended periods of time
- Must be able to work in inclement weather
- May be required to lift up to 50 lbs
- Referral Bonuses
- Career Opportunities
- On the Job Training