At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them succeed financially. We’re looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you’ll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Enterprise Finance & Information Technology offers technology and services that exceed Wells Fargo customers’ expectations and directly enable them to succeed financially. We interact with customers more than 12 billion times a year through in-store, online, ATM, and telephone transactions. We impact customers directly, through systems availability and security, as well as indirectly, through our business partners who offer and deliver a myriad of products and services that meet customers’ financial needs. We provide a competitive advantage for the company through excellence in fundamentals, integrated partnerships, and our talented and engaged team members.
Let’s talk about building a rewarding career
You’ve got the passion. You’ve got the skills. Now you just need the right opportunity. At Wells Fargo, you’ll have the chance to join a team of intelligent and talented people who share the same values. Our diverse lines of business offer a world of opportunity to expand your capabilities and advance your career. We invest in our people and provide a supportive environment in which to learn and grow.
Finance/Operations - accounting, control, regulatory reporting and management reporting for the Banking Group Investment Portfolio, Securities Pledging, Fed Funds (including Correspondent Banking), Euro Deposits, Federal Home Loan Bank Advances and Stock, Repo Sweep (Invest Account), Corporate Debt, Derivatives hedging Treasury transactions, and miscellaneous Treasury Trading and Funding transactions.
KEY JOB RESPONSIBILITIES (ESSENTIAL POSITION FUNCTIONS):
The Portfolio & Analytic Control Unit (PACU) provides reporting and analytic support of the Enterprise Collateral Management Unit (CMU) and Enterprise Securitization Funding. The PACU has an opening for a Data Quality and Governance Lead Consultant/ Treasury Finance Lead Cons to be responsible for overseeing various aspects of Data Governance and Data Quality, including Governance & Oversight (G&O) compliance. The Lead Consultant will be responsible for the implementation, documentation, and regular attestation of varying data controls and processes (completeness and accuracy data element control checks, population completeness/GL reconciliation, etc). The Lead Consultant will oversee the daily production process as well as reviewing and approving data quality reporting. Additionally, the Lead Consultant will partner with the Data Governance manager to develop, implement, and document policies such as Issues Management and Change Management as required to be G&O compliant. Ideal candidates would have strong experience in working with large complex data sets, superior data analysis and reconciliation skills, data visualization, knowledge of securities collateral, mentoring junior staff, and presenting to senior management. The candidate should have high attention to detail and be able to create clear and concise documentation geared towards a senior management audience, as well as auditors and regulators. The candidate should additionally have extensive experience working with complex technology applications and reconciling large data sets. The candidate should be comfortable communicating with both finance and technical partners.
The PACU/ CMU contributes to the firm's complying with regulatory requirements for an Enterprise Collateral Framework (e.g., SR14-1) and Securitization. These efforts will support the building out of the portfolio analytics for the firm's approximately $300B of collateral across multiple entities and lines of business. This role requires a minimum of 7 years of finance, accounting, and/ or analytics & reporting experience, preferably within a major financial institution.Required Qualifications
- 7+ years of experience in one or a combination of the following: finance, accounting, analytics or reporting
- A BS/BA degree or higher in one or a combination of the following: Finance, Accounting, Analytics, or Reporting
- Ability to successfully operate in a complex and matrixed environment
- Strong analytical skills with high attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to take initiative and work independently with minimal supervision in a structured environment
- Ability to exercise independent judgment to identify and resolve problems
- Experience performing data analysis and reporting within a major financial institution
- Effectively present/ explain complex analysis
- Knowledge and understanding of securities collateral and treasury management
- Ability to communicate effectively with business partners and senior management
- Ability to partner with and mentor junior resources
- Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint) skills
- Knowledge of BCBS 239, COSO, G&O, etc.
NC-Charlotte: 550 S Tryon St - Charlotte, NC
- All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.