At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them succeed financially. We’re looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you’ll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Community Banking operates one of the most extensive banking franchises in the country, serving customers through approximately 6,000 branches and 13,000 ATMs in 39 states and the District of Columbia. Our group includes Business Strategy and Administration; Customer and Branch Experience; Customer Remediation Office; Distribution Strategy Group; Regional Banking; Regional Services; and Customer Segments, and serves mass market, affluent, and small business customers. Our focus is on delivering an exceptional experience for our customers and providing the products and services that will help them realize their financial hopes and dreams
Wells Fargo Practice Finance is the leading specialty lender for healthcare practices nationwide. Our exclusive focus on dental, medical, veterinary and optometric financing has given us a deep understanding of the business of building a successful practice.
The Wells Fargo Practice Finance Group has an opportunity for a Business Development Manager to grow and develop new lending relationships in the healthcare industry. This BDM role will be based in the Greater Dallas area and will serve Texas, Oklahoma, and Arkansas.
- Maintains and supports National strategic relationships in the local market(s).
- Selects and develops external referral sources, leads and contacts.
- Works with marketing teams to generate targeted sales programs, direct mail, referrals, existing clients and other methods.
- Participates in local, regional, and national industry trade shows and sales events as required.
- Provides management with appropriate and timely reporting/communications regarding lead generation, new transactions, forecast changes, market conditions and competitive issues.
- Ensures that all transactions from origination through close of deal are processed completely, accurately, in accordance with quality customer service standards and turn-times.
- Generate new business relationships that would benefit from Wells Fargo’s products and services through effective business development activities and partnering with internal lines of business.
- 8+ years of sales experience
- Ability to learn sales plans, product lines and services
- Intermediate Microsoft Office skills
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to interact with all levels of an organization
- Commercial lending experience
- Knowledge and understanding of underwriting or evaluating commercial credit
- Healthcare industry experience
- Knowledge and understanding of business banking: sales or credit
- Strong prospecting, sales, negotiation, and influence skills
- Business development experience
- Established network in the local market
- Experience developing partnerships and collaborating with other business and functional areas
- A BS/BA degree or higher in business or management
- Ability to travel up to 75% of the time
- All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.