Energize your career with one of Healthcare’s fastest growing companies.
You dream of a great career with a great company – where you can make an impact and help people. We dream of giving you the opportunity to do just this. And with the incredible growth of our business, it’s a dream that definitely can come true. Already one of the world’s leading Healthcare companies, UnitedHealth Group is restlessly pursuing new ways to operate our service centers, improve our service levels and help people lead healthier lives. We live for the opportunity to make a difference and right now, we are living it up.
This opportunity is with one of our most exciting business areas: Optum – a growing part of our family of companies that make UnitedHealth Group a Fortune 6 leader.
Optum helps nearly 60 million Americans live their lives to the fullest by educating them about their symptoms, conditions and treatments; helping them to navigate the system, finance their healthcare needs and stay on track with their health goals. No other business touches so many lives in such a positive way. And we do it all with every action focused on our shared values of Integrity, Compassion, Relationships, Innovation & Performance.
- Ship peripheral equipment to the nurse practitioners (tablet chargers for home and vehicle, stylus, laptop bags, OSV watches and chargers, etc.)
- Pair smart phones and smart watches for OSV program
- Update phone and smart watch software
- Provide and track OSV smart watches to NPs in training classes and the general NP population
- Recover equipment from nurse practitioners as necessary
- Recover cell phones and watches for NPs who have moved positions, been terminated or no longer qualify
- Ship tablets, watches, phones and other peripheral devices to field nurses
- Ensure all clinical employees have the secure access and equipment needed/required
- Communicate with clinical staff about software and programs needed
- Prepare reports on an as needed basis
- Submit new employee access onboarding requests for HouseCalls, CCM, Censeo and several specialty groups
- Submit new employee computer requests for HouseCalls, CCMm, Censeo and several specialty groups
- Submit new employee company cell phone request for HouseCalls, CCM, Censeo and several specialty groups
- Submit new employee VPN, token and smartcard requests
- Submit Blackberry Work account requests for new Nurse Practitioners
- Manage TigerText accounts (create, delete and re-send updated information when necessary)
- Track all new employee onboarding requests via SharePoint site
- Handle break/fix request tickets for NPs from the helpdesk for watches, phones, tablets, mifis, car chargers and other peripherals
- Track termination notifications and update the SharePoint site
- Handle Censeo equipment return tracking requests
- High School Diploma / GED (or higher)
- 1+ years of experience using and / or setting up secure software and/or equipment
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel to include the ability to create spreadsheets, working within spreadsheets and data entry
- Any experience with packing and shipping using UPS and FedEx sites, software and functions
- 2+ years knowledge of cell phones (both Apple and Android)
- SharePoint knowledge (creating, sharing and retrieving files)
- Comfortable attending and presenting at meetings with leadership employees
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to multi-task
- Good Time management and self-direction
- Good and clear communication skills
- Able to think outside the box
- Able to find efficiencies in systems and find new ways of performing functions to save time and money
- Able to work on their own and make decisions in line with the business objectives
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Keywords: Onboarding, software support, equipment support, Elkridge, MD, UHG, Optum, UPS, FedEx