BJ's Wholesale Club was the first retailer to introduce the warehouse club concept in the northeastern United States. Today, we’re a multibillion dollar operation with more than 200 clubs in 16 states from Maine to Florida.
While our Members know us for helping them save up to 25% off grocery prices every day, our Team Members love us for providing a supportive and engaging workplace that’s committed to developing great talent.
If you’re a motivated and enthusiastic person who enjoys working collaboratively and is committed to providing great service for our Members, we want to hear from you. BJ’s offers a fast-paced, team environment with great training opportunities and competitive salary and benefits packages to help you succeed.
CORPORATE SALES REPRESENTATIVE
If you are an outgoing and self-motivated Corporate Sales Representative who is great at building business relationships, join our Sales Team at BJ’s Wholesale Club! We are seeking organized, hardworking and talented Corporate Sales Representatives responsible for selling BJ’s memberships as a corporate benefit of large companies and local/community organizations within a specific area. BJ’s offers attractive base compensation, an excellent commission scale, qualified leads, training, mileage reimbursement and benefit opportunities.
- Presentations to company executives
- Charity promotions of our “Fuel Your Fundraiser” program
- Prospecting for potential business partnerships
- Executing special 1st year or other renewal drives
- Reconciliation and organization of daily paperwork
- Must be an organized self-starter and self-motivator
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 1 year Business-to-Business sales
- Must have a valid driver’s license
- Must have reliable personal transportation
- Prospecting sales experience in a customer-service oriented business preferred
- Strong closing and relationship building skills
- Ability to work some nights and weekends for special events
BJ's Wholesale Club is committed to a policy of equal employment opportunity for all qualified team members and applicants for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, sexual orientation, age, ancestry, national origin, physical and/or mental disability, genetic information, atypical cellular or blood trait, marital and/or familial status, pregnancy, gender identity and expression, military or veteran status, or any other characteristics protected by applicable law.