ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
1. Maintains the Erickson Living philosophy and Vision statement.
2. Follows proper handling, preparation and holding guidelines, takes temperatures at regular intervals and maintains foods in sufficient quantities while minimizing over-production and waste.
3. Assists in preparing all food products as scheduled in the cycle menu (including therapeutic and mechanically altered recipes as scheduled), to include regular breakfast, lunch and dinner service and any catering or other special functions using Production Sheets and approved recipes.
4. Follows HACCP procedures and practices.
5. Maintains kitchen sanitation and equipment cleaning schedule.
6. Communicates appropriately with all food service staff, supervisors and listens effectively.
7. Works safely, consistently using designated safety equipment (personal protective equipment- PPE).
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Ability to initiate and implement necessary plans to assure proper food service for breakfast, lunch, dinner, catering and special events.
• Employee will be required to work weekends and holidays
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
• High School Diploma or GED preferred.
• Minimum of one year experience in food preparation required.
Must be able to read, write, understand and communicate in the English language.
LICENSES, CERTIFICATES, REGISTRATIONS: