Amazon is launching a new way of serving our customers by providing them with groceries they love in record time. Help create an awesome experience for Amazon customers! We are hiring shopping associates for our grocery service, with flexible schedules hours and that fit your life. As an Amazon Prime Now associate, you will work in a retail setting - filling Prime customer orders and preparing them for delivery. Items for delivery include a large variety of everyday needs including food, household items, and so much more!
Shift Requirements: All Prime Now associates will start on a standard training schedule. Once that training is complete you will be able to your own shift giving you the ultimate flexibility!
Flexible Shift Options
- This role is part-time, up to 20 hours per week - the available shifts and number of hours each week will vary on business need
- A flexible schedule is key - we especially need associates who like to work on Saturday and Sunday
- Select from the weekly posted shifts that work with your schedule - our business typically operates between 6 am to 10 pm daily
- Average shifts are 4-5 hours long and you can work up to 10 hours per day
- Ability to work days, nights, weekends, holidays
- Ability to work all process paths, including Amazon locations within a metro area
- You are comfortable with the online shopping experience
- Flexible s include 5 and 10 hours shifts on Saturday and Sunday
$10.50 an hour or more
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Ability to read and speak basic English
- Associates must, with or without reasonable accommodation, be able to lift up to 49 pounds, stand/walk for up to 4 hours, and be able to frequently push, pull, squat, bend, and reach
What it's like to work for Amazon Prime Now
- Customer obsession: Working vigorously to earn and keep customer trust
- Quality is key: Delivering results with the right quality in a timely fashion
- Teamwork: Working well in team environments - we're better together!
- Flexibility: Associates should be open to extra hours, time off, and a fast paced environment
Amazon.com is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer - Minority / Women / Disability / Veteran / Gender entity / Sexual Orientation