Senior partner that will shape the work and lead a team of remote/local data analysts to work together to design databases, write queries, and provide data and analysis for a wide variety of research projects / experimental pilots. Explore client data and become an expert in underlying business content and data structures. Drive objectives and facilitate communication between analysts and researchers.
- Expert at multiple data disciplines and proﬁciency in all data disciplines
- Develop strategy for how work goals will be accomplished both internally at United Health Group
- but also with clients / partners
- Identify objectives that United Health Group needs to address and fullﬁll
- Author work initiatives and identify opportunities that can become valuable tools to support research or data assets
- Identify the technologies that should be used to complete business objectives
- Set strategy and architect solutions with clients/partners to achieve data goals for acquiring data access and source expertise
- Mentoring others and understanding how their expertise and teams can be leveraged across multiple initiatives
- Develop new business opportunities
College Degree (B.S. or M.S. in quantitative discipline: Mathematics, Statistics, Computer Science, Information Technology, Engineering, Physics, etc.) or equivalent work experience
- 10+ years of Data Analytics experience using SQL
- Experience with star schema data models
- 2+ years of experience with Healthcare Analytics knowledge
- 3+ years of experience managing / leading / and/or mentoring a team
Careers at UnitedHealth Group. We have modest goals: Improve the lives of others. Change the landscape of health care forever. Leave the world a better place than we found it. Such aspirations tend to attract a certain type of person. Crazy talented. Compassionate. Driven. To these select few, we offer the global reach, resources and can-do culture of a Fortune 6 company. We provide an environment where you're empowered to be your best. We encourage you to take risks. And we offer a world of rewards and benefits for performance. We believe the most important is the opportunity to do your life's best work.(sm)
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug - free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Job Keywords: Principal Data Analyst, Minnetonka, MN, Minnesota