Remoty is a new service, allowing help seekers to connect directly with trained specialists to remotely diagnose and resolve their problem. Our video support app for mobile devices provides the technician with video feed of the client's problem, and provides Augmented Reality tools to help guide the customer to the resolution of the issue. Approaching our launch on American market, we are looking to start servicing customers in four main categories:
Home computing (position filled)
* Home and Office printers
Home DIY / Handyman advice
TV and Accessories (position filled)
* Start immediately
* Flexible, work from home
* Make at least $15 per hour - with potential to
* Flexible working hours
* Keep 100% of your tips
Own an iOS or Android smartphone or tablet and enjoy fixing IT issues? Join Remoty as Remote Computer Repair Expert today!
NOTE: THIS IS A CONTRACT OFFER, NOT AN OFFER OF EMPLOYMENT
Remoty is a marketplace that connects help-seekers with experts through our mobile video app, enabling quick and easy remote solutions to various technical problems. As an expert with Remoty, you will be helping customers from across the US solve problems with their computers, guiding them to solutions in real-time using our app.
This is an excellent opportunity to work with an exciting global start-up and become part of something special! The opening is a contractual agreement, where we will pay you $0.5 per minute you spend solving our customers' issues. Typically, you can expect to receive 2 or 3 issues per hour, plus tips. However, we will still guarantee you a fixed rate of at least $15 per hour, regardless of whether you fix an issue or not.
We will vet and train relevant candidates; and if you are successful, you will gain priority access to our marketplace and the perks that come with it, including:
* Access to hundreds of potential weekly customers and the earning potential that comes with it
* Experience working with a fast-growing tech start-up
* Ability to work at least 2-days per week across a 4 to 8-hour shift
* Experience in solving printer issues like paper jams, faulty print heads, toner cartridge problems, driver problems, etc.
* Ability to multitask
* Proficiency in the English language
* Ability to communicate in a clear, professional manner and give clear directions to the clients, mostly of low IT proficiency
* Excellent customer service skills
* Access to the internet
* Access to iOS or Android smartphone or tablet - this is what you will use to help customers through our app
Apply now and get started in days!