Genoa Healthcare, LLC. is the leading pharmacy and telepsychiatry provider serving the behavioral health and addiction treatment communities for over 15 years. We are a rapidly growing and successful organization with a nation-wide network of pharmacies and providers. We are guided by our CARE Values. What we do is more than just provide medicine. We change lives for the better. And on the best of days, we help people get their lives back. We love what we do. It’s a privilege. It’s a challenge. It matters.
We seek an ON-CALL Pharmacist to perform professional duties and responsibilities associated with the processing of prescriptions and consulting with the Crisis Stabilization Unit that is associated with the clinic that we service. The ON-CALL hours are M-F / 8am-8pm and the hourly pay for ON-CALL is $2 / hr.Responsibilities
Major Duties and Responsibilities:
- Distribute drugs prescribed by physicians and other health practitioners.
- Provide information to customers about medications and their use.
- Strong focus on providing a superior level of customer service.
- Log data into the computer.
- Ensure compliance with all relevant laws of the applicable State Board of Pharmacy.
- Administration of immunizations as allowed by state boards of pharmacy.
- Any other usual and customary pharmacy duties.
Educational or Skills Requirements:
- Minimum Bachelor's Degree in Pharmacy
- Current pharmacist license in the state in which you are applying
- Must have or be willing to get their own professional liability insurance
- Candidates for the position will be subject to a standard license and background check
Please go through the website to apply. Please do not contact the pharmacy directly.