DescriptionThe Problem, Incident and Event Management Engineer 2 drives technical support teams to recover services during periods of service disruption or outages to key technology platforms/applications. The Problem, Incident and Event Management Engineer 2 work assignments are varied and frequently require interpretation and independent determination of the appropriate courses of action.
The Problem, Incident and Event Management Engineer 2 establishes policies, processes and systems for the implementation of a quality incident management process. Monitors trends in incidents and issues. Understands department, segment, and organizational strategy and operating objectives, including their linkages to related areas. Makes decisions regarding own work methods, occasionally in ambiguous situations, and requires minimal direction and receives guidance where needed. Follows established guidelines/procedures.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Computer Science, or a related field or equal experience
- Comprehensive knowledge of Microsoft Office applications, including Word, Excel
- Experience in problem analysis and process documentation
- Experience working in cross-functional, collaborative teams
- Five years of relevant experience
- Previous experience in the health care industry
- Microsoft Visio experience
- Experience with the Consumer domain
As part of our hiring process for this opportunity, we will be using an exciting interviewing technology called Montage SMS Text/Voice Messaging to enhance our hiring and decision-making ability. Montage SMS Text/Voice Messaging allows us to quickly connect and gain valuable information from you pertaining to your relevant skills and experience at a time that is best for your schedule
Scheduled Weekly Hours40