At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them succeed financially. We’re looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you’ll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Wholesale Banking provides financial solutions to businesses across the United States and globally. Our nine major business lines include Business Banking, Middle Market Banking, Government and Institutional Banking, Corporate Banking, Commercial Real Estate, Financial Institutions Group, Wells Fargo Commercial Capital, Wells Fargo Securities, and the Investment Portfolio. We also have groups in credit risk, group risk, finance, marketing, human relations, and the Wholesale Chief Operating Office that support our businesses.
Wholesale Loan Operations (WLO) Technical Writing sets and maintains the technical writing and procedure standards for WHLO and ensures that all line of business procedures adhere to the Wells Fargo brand standards.
Some responsibilities will include:
- Manage content on procedure site and OpenText
- Add revision history, versioning, and channeling and add all cross-references
- Assist with maintenance or procedures and updating references in affected procedures
- Manage channels and shared folder organization to match channels
- Manage certification process to ensure procedures are compliant and up to date
- Communicate with functional teams and update certification dates on posted procedures
- Track approvals and perform all follow-up actions for pending approvals
- Provide status reports on progress and escalate issues
- Ensures procedures are compliant with Wells Fargo branding
- Format various procedures according to team standards and style guide
- Work on updates tied to OpenText
- Adhere to the Wells Fargo branding standards: Typography, color, imagery, design, and voice
- Create a consistent look and feel throughout our documentation, ensuring that all procedures adhere to the style guide and branding standards
***Job posting may be removed earlier than stated close date due to volume of applicants***
Important Note: During the application process, ensure your contact information (email and phone number) is up to date and upload your current resume prior to submitting your application for consideration. If you are a Wells Fargo Team Member, in your Jobs Profile ensure that your email address is valid and updated to an address that can receive external emails outside of the banking network. Initial contact with you will be made via e-mail. Please check your e-mail regularly for updates. If you plan to be away the office, update to include your personal email to ensure you do not miss communication through the selection process.
Team members support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit’s risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.Required Qualifications
- 2+ years of experience researching and preparing written communications; or a BS/BA degree or higher in a communication focused field such as English, communications, or journalism
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills
- Good verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Knowledge and understanding of Content Management Systems
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy skills
- Strong time management skills and ability to meet deadlines
- Ability to travel up to 10% of the time
CO-Denver: 1700 Lincoln St - Denver, CO
VA-Roanoke: 7711 Plantation Rd - Roanoke, VA
- All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.