At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers' financial needs and help them succeed financially. We're looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you'll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience. Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Enterprise Finance & Information Technology offers technology and services that exceed Wells Fargo customers' expectations and directly enable them to succeed financially. We interact with customers more than 12 billion times a year through in-store, online, ATM, and telephone transactions. We impact customers directly, through systems availability and security, as well as indirectly, through our business partners who offer and deliver a myriad of products and services that meet customers' financial needs. We provide a competitive advantage for the company through excellence in fundamentals, integrated partnerships, and our talented and engaged team members.
Wells Fargo Enterprise Process Engineering (EPE) team is seeking experienced professionals to join the corporate team and help develop a strong operational excellence culture. The EPE team improves customer experience, lowers our risk, and drives operational efficiencies and effectiveness. This individual will join a strategic team within Wells Fargo that is leading and developing a strong process engineering culture, core competencies, and capabilities rooted in continuous improvement to drive increased value for all stakeholders. We utilize an approach designed to improve business performance in all aspects of our company and applies to all levels of the organization.
We believe that Process Excellence is made up of elements of leadership, teamwork, methods, and practices. We believe it is foundational to the repeatability of any operation, service, function or capability we utilize in the bank. When learned and embedded into a business culture, a business can transform many key attributes including quality, cost, risk and productivity. Ultimately, we want to create an environment that maximizes the talent of our team members and our knowledge of Process Excellence so that we can deliver world class solutions and services to our customer base.
We are seeking an experienced professional to join us to help develop and deliver an Enterprise iGrafx BPM Capability. This position will be an integral part of a sprint team supporting onboarding of various Wells Fargo organizations to iGrafx as well as building process models for business units.
Additional job details are as follows:
- Engages with business partners to analyze, implement, and update processes by utilizing sound process improvement models and techniques
- Conduct business process modeling across domain, product, segment & channel silos
- Understand the existing process architecture landscape for the organization
- Develop functional decomposition models based on LOB process documentation and/or through facilitating work sessions
- Liaison with subject matter experts and business process owners to understand and document their business processes
- Defines, redefines or translates business documentation into business process models, utilizing BPMN 2.0 modeling notation
- Provides assistance in the development and advancement of our common enterprise Operation and Process Excellence framework, methods, techniques, tools, training, and language.
- Drives business awareness of our common enterprise Operational and Process Excellence methods, techniques, tools, etc.
- Works with process architect, librarians and scrum master to ensure process definition activities are delivered
- Work with offshore and onshore resources to complete the process documentation in line with enterprise process modeling standards
- Identify relationship with enterprise objects such as risk, controls, applications within the processes and document them within iGrafx
- Collaborate with offshore modelers/ sprint team
- Responsible for maintaining Kanban dashboard
- Support Enterprise process modeling standards and quality assurance processes
- Act as consultant to our Business and technology partners regarding process documentation and improvement
- Training/guiding business partners and project participants on process modeling standards and best practices
- Support rollout of enterprise process modeling standards
- Support maintenance of enterprise process modeling standards and best practices
- Role will require moderate domestic business travel up to 25% of the time
Preferred locations are listed on the posting but will consider candidates across the Wells Fargo business location footprint.Required Qualifications
- 5+ years of experience in one or a combination of the following: process engineering, military (supply chain, analytics and/or engineering); or LEAN/Six Sigma Green belt and 3+years of experience in one or a combination of the following: process engineering, military (supply chain, analytics and/or engineering)
- BS/BA degree or higher in a quantitative field such as mathematics, statistics, actuarial science, engineering, or physics
- Knowledge and understanding of Business Process Management Notation (BPMN) software such as iGrafx
- Knowledge and understanding of Statistical Analysis software such as Minitab
- Facilitation skills such as Helix
- Change Management skills such as Prosci/ADKAR
- Knowledge and understanding of Rapid Process Automation software such as Blue Prism
- Experience managing BPM Suites such as iGrafx, ARIS, Mega, IBM Blueworks, or Pega
- Ability to manage complex projects in a large enterprise environment
- Highly refined and professional verbal and written communications
- Strong analytical skills with high attention to detail and accuracy
- Financial services industry experience
- Virtual leadership experience with ability to effectively drive results, provide feedback/direction, and manage and build relationships with leaders and team members in a geographically dispersed team environment
- Experience with process mapping tools such as Tibco, Visio, Visio Pro, iGrafx or IBM Blueworks Live
- Strong collaboration and partnering skills
- Familiarization with Agile tools like JIRA, CA Rally
- Has knowledge of APQC PCF (American Productivity and Quality Center Process Classification Framework)
- Experience in business and process improvement initiatives and programs
- Familiarization with Process Architecture in a large Financial organization
- Understanding of reference architecture / taxonomies
- Experience with enterprise capabilities & processes
- Experience in Business Process Management practices
- Experience in object-oriented modeling & process decomposition
- WF Enterprise Process Engineering Intermediate learning level or LEAN/Six Sigma Green Belt must be documented as completed within 1 year of job start date
- All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.