At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers' financial needs and help them succeed financially. We're looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you'll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience. Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Consumer Lending is an industry leader in supporting homeowners and consumers. Our group includes Home Lending, Personal Lending, and Wells Fargo Auto, and the professional services teams that partner with these businesses. Our foundation for success can be summarized in three beliefs: Our product is service. Our value added is financial advice and guidance. Our competitive advantage is our people. We've built our team of top professionals by rewarding their accomplishments and ensuring they have what's needed to succeed.
At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them succeed financially. We’re looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you’ll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
The Process Engineer 2 develops and leads redesign initiatives that encompass end-to-end analyses and future state redesigns within fast-paced environments, utilizing process expertise for multiple business groups. Completes and/or leads integrated process analyses, identifying procedural and control deficiencies, opportunities, and recommending solutions. Integrates vertical and may integrate horizontal solutions into the strategy. Overcomes barriers related to cultural shifts, silo mentality as required. Ensures effective relationships among the design team(s) and partners. Manages assigned complex problems involving multiple, possibly competing, business processes/process segments to identify risks/ impacts/ opportunities and where analysis of situations or data requires an evaluation of intangible variance factors, conceptual thinking, and problem solving skills. Applies intermediate process engineering tools such as determining Sigma level, Takt Time, Value Stream Analysis, Regression, Hypothesis Testing and techniques that can be used to enhance processes for teams, departments and business units identified as inefficient or costly. Process reviews may impact vertical or horizontal business units. Includes financial analysis. Creates key indicators (metrics) for future state assessment. Drives business awareness of quality/process methodology. Consults with leaders and front-line team members to understand, influence, adapt analysis, and create alternatives for consideration, drive results, and bring issues to resolution. Leverages business acumen effectively to impart relevant information to business partners and matrixed leadership. May coach teams in LEAN/Six Sigma or Enterprise Process Engineering, process and tools. Provides training and mentors less experienced team members.
- 7+ years of experience in one or a combination of the following: process engineering, military (supply chain, analytics and/or engineering); or LEAN/Six Sigma Black belt and 5+ years of experience in one or a combination of the following: process engineering, military (supply chain, analytics or engineering)
- BS/BA degree or higher in a quantitative field such as mathematics, statistics, actuarial science, engineering, or physics
- Knowledge and understanding of Business Process Management Notation (BPMN) software such as iGrafx
- Knowledge and understanding of Statistical Analysis software such as Minitab
- Facilitation skills such as Helix
- Change Management skills such as Prosci/ADKAR
- Knowledge and understanding of Rapid Process Automation software such as Blue Prism
- Good verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Strong analytical and technical skills
- Home Lending fulfillment operations and process experience
- WF Enterprise Process Engineering Advanced learning level or LEAN/Six Sigma Black belt must be documented as completed within 1 year of job start date
- This position requires compliance with all mortgage regulatory requirements and Wells Fargo's compliance policies related to these requirements including acceptable background check investigation results. Successful candidates must also meet ongoing regulatory requirements including additional screening and required reporting of certain incidents.
NC-Charlotte: 1525 W Wt Harris Blvd - Charlotte, NC
MN-Saint Louis Park: 300 Highway 169 S - Saint Louis Park, MN
AZ-Tempe: 1150 W Washington St - Tempe, AZ
IA-West Des Moines: 7001 Westown Pkwy - West Des Moines, IA
- All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.