At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers' financial needs and help them succeed financially. We're looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you'll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience. Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
** Strong preference for team member to sit in Charlotte, NC, Chandler, AZ or Des Moines, IA office but all Wells Fargo hub locations will be considered **
Community Banking operates one of the most extensive banking franchises in the country, serving customers through approximately 6,000 branches and 13,000 ATMs in 39 states and the District of Columbia. Our group includes Business Strategy and Administration; Customer and Branch Experience; Customer Remediation Office; Distribution Strategy Group; Regional Banking; Regional Services; and Customer Segments, and serves mass market, affluent, and small business customers. Our focus is on delivering an exceptional experience for our customers and providing the products and services that will help them realize their financial hopes and dreams.
The Process Engineering Center of Excellence is responsible for supporting Consumer strategic priorities by applying engineering disciplines that result in tangible measured improvements. We oversee programs that require expertise in operational design and complex analysis. We work across all facets of the Consumer Bank as well as strategic partners across the enterprise.
This Process Engineer 4 role is part of the Process Engineering COE team within Consumer Banking Strategy & Administration
This position is critical to help Consumer Banking increase efficiency, reduce risk, improve controls, and lead key high visibility improvement initiatives. This leader will work with business teams across Consumer Banking and critical enterprise partners.
The Complaints Engineering role will be dedicated to leading the improvement of the enterprise complaints management operational processes.
This collaborative leader must be capable of organizing, leading and facilitate large scale cross-business and enterprise-wide strategic redesign projects. Specifically, he/she will:
- Aligns projects to executive business strategy ensuring integration of vertical and horizontal solutions
- Overcomes barriers related to cultural shifts, silo mentality
- Ensures effective relationships among the design team(s) and partners
- Performs or oversees complex analyses and applies analysis results to initiatives that support recommendations for optimal approaches; including proposed technology, staff and structure changes and cost estimates
- Possesses expert-level technical and critical thinking skills and the ability to partner with and lead others
- Responsible for delivering strategic analysis, insights and decision strategies for a functional area with impact across business lines or with enterprise-wide impact
- Works with executives and senior managers across Wells Fargo to help define the business strategy and create/execute corresponding business plans and initiatives
- Provides consultation on the use of re-engineering techniques to improve process performance and product quality
- Applies comprehensive knowledge of Process Engineering tools and methods to mentor matrixed team members on improvement approach, coupling with the appropriate techniques to educate and inform others
- 15+ years of experience in one or a combination of the following: process engineering, military (supply chain, analytics and/or engineering); or LEAN/Six Sigma Black belt and 10+ years of experience in one or a combination of the following: process engineering, military (supply chain, analytics or engineering)
- Lean Six Sigma Master Black Belt certification
- BS/BA degree or higher in a quantitative field such as mathematics, statistics, actuarial science, engineering, or physics
- Knowledge and understanding of Business Process Management Notation (BPMN) software such as iGrafx
- Knowledge and understanding of Statistical Analysis software such as Minitab
- Facilitation skills such as Helix
- Change Management skills such as Prosci/ADKAR
- Knowledge and understanding of Rapid Process Automation software such as Blue Prism
- 5+ years of experience in role supporting consumer products and/or services
- WF Enterprise Process Engineering Advanced learning level or LEAN/Six Sigma Black belt must be documented as completed within 1 year of job start date
- Ability to travel up to 20% of the time
- All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.