At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers' financial needs and help them succeed financially. We're looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you'll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience. Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Enterprise Finance & Information Technology offers technology and services that exceed Wells Fargo customers' expectations and directly enable them to succeed financially. We interact with customers more than 12 billion times a year through in-store, online, ATM, and telephone transactions. We impact customers directly, through systems availability and security, as well as indirectly, through our business partners who offer and deliver a myriad of products and services that meet customers' financial needs. We provide a competitive advantage for the company through excellence in fundamentals, integrated partnerships, and our talented and engaged team members.
We believe that Process Excellence is made up of elements of leadership, teamwork, methods, and practices. We believe it is foundational to the repeatability of any operation, service, function or capability we utilize in the bank. When learned and embedded into a business culture, a business can transform many key attributes including quality, cost, risk and productivity. Ultimately, we want to create an environment that maximizes the talent of our team members and our knowledge of Process Excellence so that we can deliver world class solutions and services to our customer base.
We are seeking an experienced professional to join us to help develop and deliver an Enterprise iGrafx BPM Capability. This position will lead a team of process designers and/or librarians in supporting the onboarding of various Wells Fargo organizations to iGrafx, as well as the development and/or maintenance of business process models across the company.
Additional job details are as follows:
- Manage individuals and matrixed teams focused on process engineering initiatives, including developing business processes models
- Evaluates team members work to determine gaps, risks and opportunities in order to prioritize design efforts and achieve maximum efficiency for the company
- Provides clear and concise direction and training of direct reports and matrixed staff
- Responsible for the successful execution of the process definition framework and methodology
- Provide leadership on the development and advancement of our common enterprise Operational and Process Excellence framework, methods, standards, techniques, tools, training and language
- Drive business awareness of our common enterprise Operational and Process Excellence methods, techniques, tools, etc.
- Assists in the development of our enterprise Process Engineering Curriculum and Training materials
- Provides consultation on the use of process definition techniques and tools to improve efficiency and effectiveness
- Provide coaching and mentoring to sprint teams and LOB leadership in process definition standards, processes, tools and techniques
- Lead collaboration and partnering opportunities with other enterprise programs or initiatives to help advance the goals of those efforts, while advancing the culture of operational excellence
- Develop and maintain the process engineering team into a pool of highly skilled expert resources for the businesses to utilize
- Provide thought leadership in the areas of process definition, process management and process improvement
- Responsible for ensuring Enterprise process modeling standards and quality assurance processes are followed
Position is open to any Wells Fargo Foot Print location.
As a Team Member Manager, you are expected to achieve success by leading yourself, your team, and the business. Specifically you will:
- Lead your team with integrity and create an environment where your team members feel included, valued, and supported to do work that energizes them.
- Accomplish management responsibilities which include sourcing and hiring talented team members, providing ongoing coaching and feedback, recognizing and developing team members, identifying and managing risks, and completing daily management tasks.
- 8+ years of experience in one or a combination of the following: process engineering, military (supply chain, analytics and/or engineering); or BS degree or higher in a quantitative field such as applied math, statistics, actuarial science, engineering, physics; or LEAN/Six Sigma Green belt and 5+ years of experience in one or a combination of the following: process engineering, military (supply chain, analytics and/or engineering)
- Knowledge and understanding of Business Process Management Notation (BPMN) software such as iGrafx
- Knowledge and understanding of Statistical Analysis software such as Minitab
- Facilitation skills such as Helix
- Change Management skills such as Prosci/ADKAR
- Knowledge and understanding of Rapid Process Automation software such as Blue Prism
- A BS/BA degree or higher
- Advanced facilitation skills
- Financial services industry experience
- Virtual leadership experience with ability to effectively drive results, provide feedback/direction, and manage and build relationships with leaders and team members in a geographically dispersed team environment
- Ability to manage complex projects in a large enterprise environment
- Ability to take on a high level of responsibility, initiative, and accountability
- Facilitation skills, including ability to facilitate decision-making and broker agreements amongst diverse, differing, and/or conflicting perspectives/priorities
- Highly refined and professional verbal and written communications
- Strong analytical skills with high attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong collaboration and partnering skills
- Familiarization with Process Architecture in a large Financial organization
- Familiarization with Agile tools like JIRA, CA Rally
- Experience in Business Process Management practices
- Understanding of reference architecture / taxonomies (e.g. ITIL, APQC-PCF, CoBiT)
- Experience with enterprise capabilities & processes
- Experience in using a BPM Suite like iGrafx, ARIS, Mega, IBM Blueworks, Pega etc.
- Experience in object-oriented modeling & process decomposition
- Ability to manage competing priorities in a fast paced environment
- WF Enterprise Process Engineering Intermediate learning level or LEAN/Six Sigma Green Belt must be documented as completed within 1 year of job start date
- Ability to travel up to 25% of the time
The salary range displayed below is based on a Full-time 40 hour a week schedule.
NC-Charlotte: Min: $94,500 Mid: $135,000
IA-West Des Moines: Min: $94,500 Mid: $135,000
MN-Shoreview: Min: $94,500 Mid: $135,000
AZ-Tempe: Min: $94,500 Mid: $135,000
NC-Charlotte: 11625 N Community House Road - Charlotte, NC
IA-West Des Moines: 7001 Westown Pkwy - West Des Moines, IA
MN-Shoreview: 1801 Parkview Dr - Shoreview, MN
AZ-Tempe: 1305 W 23rd St - Tempe, AZ
- All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.