DescriptionThe Process Improvement Professional 2 analyzes, and measures the effectiveness of existing business processes and develops sustainable, repeatable and quantifiable business process improvements. The Process Improvement Professional 2 work assignments are varied and frequently require interpretation and independent determination of the appropriate courses of action.
The Process Improvement Professional 2 researches best business practices within and outside the organization to establish benchmark data.
- Recognizing and identifying opportunities for improved outcomes and contribute to development of corporate and market programs.
- Assist with developing actions to satisfy IOP.s
- Contribute to the development of Vision Scope and Requirements (VSR) for Market.
- Review AHCA LRRs , consults with Business Owner , develop action items and facilitate with implementation.
- Escalate any issues timely to the Director and Performance Improvement Manager.
- Research and consults with various business areas to gain knowledge in order to compile reports for projects.
- Establish RAID and milestone trackers for business areas.
- Compile Market data and resources ITNs
- Works closely with market leadership.
- Plan, organize, implement and monitor special projects assigned by Director or Performance Improvement Manager.
- Review Contract Amendment language for updated, additional, or discontinued plan requirements.
- Create or update market Policies and Procedures to align with contract amendments.
- Facilitate discussion/meeting/workshop with stakeholders to develop or update process flows, procedure documents, others.
- Submit final draft of Policies and Procedures to Contracting Management, Compliance, and Legal.
- Publish final Policies and Procedures to Mentor and SharePoint sites.
- Facilitate training of new processes to market.
- Communicate analysis to all market stakeholders.
- Present analysis to Quality Improvement Committee quarterly.
- Requires 25% travel (at least once per month), the rest will be work from home.
- Bachelors Degree.
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant experiences.
- Intermediate to advance skills in PowerPoint, Excel, ACCESS, Microsoft Outlook and Visio.
- Project management and process improvement expertise
- Strong collaboration and communication skills.
- Excellent analytical skill and presentation skills.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Must have accessibility to high speed DSL or Cable modem for a home office (No Satellite).
- This role is considered patient facing and is a part of Humana's Tuberculosis (TB) screening program. If selected for this role, you will be required to be screened for TB.
- AHCA Fingerprint Required.
- LPN licensed in the state of Florida without restrictions in addition to a Bachelors Degree.
- Previous leadership experience.
- Experience with Humana Systems: CGX, PAAG, PMDM, CCP2, CDM, CDM,Enterprise
- Clinical experience.
- Previous Medicare/Medicaid experience a plus.
- Prior nursing home diversion or long term care case management experience.
As part of our hiring process, we will be using an exciting interviewing technology provided by Montage, a third-party vendor. This technology provides our team of recruiters and hiring managers an enhanced method for decision-making.
If you are selected to move forward from your application prescreen, you will receive correspondence inviting you to participate in a pre-recorded Voice Interview and/or an SMS Text Messaging interview. If participating in a pre-recorded interview, you will respond to a set of interview questions via your phone. You should anticipate this interview to take approximately 10-15 minutes.
If participating in a SMS Text interview, you will be asked a series of questions to which you will be using your cell phone to answer the questions provided. Expect this type of interview to last anywhere from 5-10 minutes. Your recorded interview(s) via text and/or pre-recorded voice will be reviewed and you will subsequently be informed if you will be moving forward to next round of interviews.
Scheduled Weekly Hours40