DescriptionThe Process Improvement Professional 2 analyzes, and measures the effectiveness of existing business processes and develops sustainable, repeatable and quantifiable business process improvements. The Process Improvement Professional 2 work assignments are varied and frequently require interpretation and independent determination of the appropriate courses of action.
Be a part of the Group Business Operations/GBO. As a Process Improvement Professional you will measure, analyze, create, continuously improve and implement new processes across various operational areas, vendor and IT partners.
Humana is seeking a candidate who can evaluate the effects of process changes by quantitatively and qualitatively measuring them against internal and external benchmarks. This role is responsible for the following tasks:
- Define standard processes leveraging lean concepts and tools
- Measure process with quantitative analytics
- Identify insights into process improvement opportunities
- Develop and present process improvement recommendations to process owners
- Manage cross functional process change implementations
- Ability to understand capabilities of new technologies for effectiveness in delivering business needs
- Prior experience with process improvement or process design and implementation roles
- Strong learning agility for new technologies
- Comprehensive knowledge of all Microsoft Office applications, including Word, PowerPoint, MS Project, Visio and Excel.
- Possess excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to manage conflict and facilitate recommendations agreeable to all parties
- Ability to collaborate with the business and IT partners
- Experience with change management
- Self-starter who has the ability to manage projects without clear and definitive tasks in order to research and make educated recommendations
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or related field
- Experience utilizing a Quality Improvement Methodology.
- Knowledge of GBO operations
- PMP certification
- Six Sigma/Lean certification
- Knowledge of and experience with digital solutions, automation tools, RPA (Robotic Process Automation)
- Customer journey mapping skills
Scheduled Weekly Hours40