DescriptionThe Process Improvement Professional will provide ongoing strategic view and direction to multiple processes, initiatives and projects. They will partner with leadership and subject matter experts across the Payment Integrity organization to define and meet projected milestones and objectives.
You will manage highly visible processes and projects utilizing industry design standards and best practices to define and implement design criteria, you'll apply user centered design methodologies to ensure your ideas are based on customer needs to deliver value, and you'll prepare research and testing, produce personas, map customer journeys, and develop service blueprints for complex solutions.
- Serve as change agent by partnering with operation leaders and subject matter experts to define and implement strategies to drive out waste and process variation.
- Champion of the process of implementing lean systems in order to deliver significant process improvement and cost reduction for processes and projects.
- Develop and implement cost per, quality & outcomes measures and improvement roadmaps helping drive cost reduction balanced with quality improvements.
- Produce process documentation, user requirements, specifications, personas, storyboards, scenarios, flowcharts, design prototypes, and design specifications.
- Develop and train management and their respective teams utilizing lean, continuous improvement, project management and business integration tools and concepts.
- Define and secure necessary external partnerships, in addition to building strategic implementation plans and hand-off points to business operators for processes and projects.
- Provide oversight for all projects and conduct timely progress communications to all stakeholders.
- Assist in facilitating training for internal and external associates.
- Bachelor's Degree, or equivalent 3+ years of relevant technical experience in in Health Care, Call Center or Manufacturing.
- Minimum of 2 years of work experience in project management, problem solving and team development; experience with Healthcare data is strongly preferred.
- Strong communication (presentation, verbal, written) and consulting skills.
- Strong ability in innovation, process development, implementation and/or creative design.
- High level of proficiency with all Microsoft applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, OneNote, Access, etc.).
- Certified DMAIC Black Belt and/or Lean Leader Lean Expert, with practical expertise in all relevant Lean and Six-Sigma tools and methodologies.
- Consumer-focused professional experience, including project and experience managing cross-functional teams.
- Experience in human-centered design principles and methods.
- Project Management Professional Certification - PMP
Scheduled Weekly Hours40