Great sales are the result of strong purpose, conviction and pride - pride in your ability and your product. UnitedHealth Group offers a portfolio of products that are greatly improving the life of others. Bring along your passion and do your life's best work.(sm)
The process lead role supports the Group Retiree proposal team and manager, including assigning work, managing workflow, leading process adherence and updates, and providing management back-up. The process lead may be asked to assist with other responsibilities and ad hoc projects as necessary. The process lead allows NPS to support and manage RFPs to URS service level expectations. This position will report to the Group Retiree Proposal Services Manager.
- Assignment and workflow
management for proposal teams including:
- Monitoring URS Proposal Requests box for assignments , scrubbing cases and building case assignments in workflow tool
- Communicate cases assignments to sales partners and team members
- Monitoring PCT workflow and making assignments to content managers
- Complete monthly audits and scorecards for proposal team
- Assist with the documentation of process for team, including custom process solutions
- Manages and leads annual review of proposal content database and supports subject matter expert engagement activities
- Maintains polices and procedure documents for BDMs, writers and content managers
- Run and distribute daily reports for teams (milestones, dashboard, etc…)
- Collect weekly reporting information for sales and UW partners
- Participate as needed in calls for continuous process enhancement activities
- Assist or lead ad hoc projects and tasks
- Manager back-up support for production calls and escalations
- Act as an intermediary between team, sales and SME partners as needed
- Attends monthly team meetings
- Assist with PCT mailbox and email filing for M&R case work
- Must have in depth knowledge of Office products- Word, Excel, Adobe
- 2-3 years of experience in insurance industry, with preference for Medicare/Group Retiree experience
- 1-2 years of experience with RFPs
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- Well versed in RFP documents. Ability to analyze and synthesize information. Must be able to understand requests, quickly review documents, catch any anomalies and know when to escalate.
- Excellent time management, multitasking, and organizational skills.
- Strong and demonstrated written and verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrates a strong attention to detail
- Strong relationship building skills. Individual must work well with a variety of individuals at all levels of the organization, ranging from internal team members to subject matter experts to sales to leadership.
Careers with UnitedHealthcare. Let's talk about opportunity. Start with a Fortune 6 organization that's serving more than 85 million people already and building the industry's singular reputation for bold ideas and impeccable execution. Now, add your energy, your passion for excellence, your near-obsession with driving change for the better. Get the picture? UnitedHealthcare is serving employers and individuals, states and communities, military families and veterans where ever they're found across the globe. We bring them the resources of an industry leader and a commitment to improve their lives that's second to none. This is no small opportunity. It's where you can do your life's best work.SM
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.