DescriptionThis Procurement Professional 2 role supports specific sub-sections of the Source to Pay process and tools utilized by the entire Humana organization. This role takes on a hybrid of work styles including routine tasks, support/management of offshore resources, and leading short-term moderately complex projects. The individual in this role will help drive best-in-class process, tools, and reporting for the Source to Pay processes with a primary focus on the Contract to Purchase Order segment while also supporting the day-to-day needs of both internal and external stakeholders to the Enterprise Procurement and Vendor Services organization.
- Help drive evolution of Source to Pay processes and tools towards best-in-class to ensure optimal efficiency, quality, and cost with a primary focus on the Contract Execution to Purchase Order processes.
- Assist in the development of reporting for Contract Execution to Purchase Order processes for both internal team management as well as for broader EPVS team insights.
- Support the offshore team on day to day work and process improvement projects.
- Deliver Source to Pay user training (through both written/visual documentation and verbal presentations). This includes training on process and tools (i.e. aSSIST and iProcurement).
- Support day-to-day processing of Requisitions and customer service.
- Understands business objectives and linkages to related areas.
- Routinely makes decisions in varied situations.
- Independently interprets information; identifies challenges and formulates solutions.
- Can operate with general guidance for moderately complex work.
- Work is varied, requires interpretations of data/information and independent judgement.
- Regularly exercises judgement on matters of significance.
- Develops higher level knowledge and skills in own area.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent and <5 years of technical experience.
- Experienced in utilization of Power Point and Excel .
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience in creating and maintaining Standard Operating Procedures.
- Oracle iProcurement and Source to Pay process familiarity.
- Salesforce familiarity.
- Has worked with Offshore Resources
Scheduled Weekly Hours40