Department:OH1CH_60000_000 MCHP Administration
Expected Weekly Hours:40
Position Purpose:At Mount Carmel, we work to continuously inspire one another. Here, all are welcome. It is this culture of humility and compassion that sets Mount Carmel apart. We see the big picture and do the right thing. That means a dedication to the well-being our both our colleagues and the patients they serve.
MediGold is a not-for-profit Medicare Advantage insurance plan serving seniors and other Medicare beneficiaries in Ohio. We’re dedicated to providing excellent customer service, cost-effective care, and exceptional healthcare coverage. We rely on talented colleagues in a wide variety of professional roles including information technology, financial analysis, audit, provider relations and more.
Job Description Details:
The Product Analyst will be responsible for supporting the Medicare Advantage product development and implementation lifecycle by managing vendor relationships owned by the Product department. The incumbent will be responsible for directly managing external vendors and coordinating across a matrix environment to research, recommend and operationalize new and existing vendor-related benefits while adhering to internal and external timelines.
- Research and propose supplemental benefit strategy.
- Monitor applicable markets and competitor activities related to a subset of benefits.
- Directly manage multiple supplemental benefit vendors, including front end analysis of vendor prospects and pricing all the way through implementation, file set-up and invoicing.
- Support the RFP process and financial analysis.
- Create and maintain documentation for all applicable vendor processes, while continuously assessing for process improvement opportunities.
- Leverage in-depth knowledge and understanding of MediGold products across functions while supporting the development of new product initiatives.
- Maintain a comprehensive understanding of the regulatory environment and market changes that impact product design and implementation, and act as a subject matter expert on these topics.
- Support creation of educational and training materials to ensure benefits offered through vendors are understood by functional areas of the organization.
- Support and coordinate communication between managed vendors and internal business partners as needed.
- All other duties as assigned.
- Education: Bachelor's degree required; Master's degree preferred.
- Experience: One (1) or more years of Medicare Advantage experience preferred, but not
- Proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Access.
- Detail oriented. self-starter with strong communication skills
- Quantitative and qualitative analytical skills required.
Discovering opportunities, support and excellence – all while making a real difference in patients’ lives – begins at Mount Carmel. Find a new beginning and advance your career with us.
Mount Carmel and all its affiliates are proud to be equal opportunity employers. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, gender, religion, sexual orientation or physical ability.
Trinity Health's Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
Trinity Health employs more than 120,000 colleagues at dozens of hospitals and hundreds of health centers in 21 states. Because we serve diverse populations, our colleagues are trained to recognize the cultural beliefs, values, traditions, language preferences, and health practices of the communities that we serve and to apply that knowledge to produce positive health outcomes. We also recognize that each of us has a different way of thinking and perceiving our world and that these differences often lead to innovative solutions.
Trinity Health's dedication to diversity includes a unified workforce (through training and education, recruitment, retention and development), commitment and accountability, communication, community partnerships, and supplier diversity.