UnitedHealthcare Medicare & Retirement (UHMR) Clinical Pharmacy STAR team develops and implements programs that support our overall mission of helping members living healthier lives through improved medication outcomes. The Clinical Pharmacy STAR teams primary focus is to reduce medication deficiencies that lead to overall improved CMS STARs results. UHMR is a family of UnitedHealth Group businesses dedicated to improving the health and well-being of Americans ages 50 and older.
UHMR Clinical Pharmacy STARs team is searching for a candidate with solid project management and analytical skills in our Minnetonka, MN location to monitor Clinical Pharmacy STAR initiatives as well as oversee delegated entity oversight. This role will report to the Senior Director, Clinical Pharmacy STARs.
- Work with Part D Data and Analytics team to ensure effective Clinical Pharmacy STARs reporting
- Participate in the development of programs that improve member/provider engagement by collaborating with Clinical Pharmacy, Marketing and Delegated Entities
- Partner with Data Analytics teams to ensure program effectiveness results are established
- Contribute to advancing innovation and improved execution of member/provider engagement
- Implement and support quality improvement initiatives through active problem solving
- Responsible for collecting, formatting and warehousing data from various sources
- Plays a key role in supporting complex business projects - specifically, aids in the project management of key departmental initiatives
- Provides ad-hoc departmental administrative support
- Ability to develop reporting and presentation materials
- Ability to track and monitor departmental expenses
- Demonstrated ability to achieve goals in a matrix environment
- Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively and influence others
- Effectively communicate at all levels of the organization
- Bachelor Degree or equivalent work experience
- Proficiency with MS Office applications (minimum of 3 years experience); emphasis on Excel
- Advanced Degree
- Healthcare experience
- 4+ years of Project Management
Careers at UnitedHealthcare Medicare & Retirement. The Boomer generation is the fastest growing market segment in health care. And we are the largest business in the nation dedicated to serving their unique health and well-being needs. Up for the challenge of a lifetime? Join a team of the best and the brightest to find bold new ways to proactively improve the health and quality of life of these 9 million customers. You'll find a wealth of dynamic opportunities to grow and develop as we work together to heal and strengthen our health care system. Ready? It's time to do your life's best work.(sm)
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Job Keywords: Consultant, Product, Healthcare, Project Management, Minnetonka, MN, Minnesota, Baltimore, MD, Maryland