At Optum, part of the UnitedHealth Group family of businesses, we’re getting the word out on where health care has to go in order to reach its fullest potential. And that’s where you come in. As a Product Manager, you’ll strategically and creatively think about how the consumer experience should work – translating a vision to processes and requirements that impact millions of lives and help heal the health care system. In return, you’ll have a lasting impact on our success and the support and resources of a Fortune 6 industry leader.
You’ll enjoy the flexibility to telecommute* from anywhere within the U.S. as you take on some tough challenges.Primary Responsibilities
- Support Quality Solutions product portfolio encompassing Quality Measurement – HEDIS, Stars, State & Custom Measures and Quality Improvement programs
- Provide Product Requirements and influence Product Roadmaps for Quality Retrospective and Prospective initiatives
- Support the development of market and sales strategies and value proposition
- Forecast revenue or savings opportunities associated with product development initiatives
- Manage cross-segment projects and initiatives that require problem solving, relationship building, influencing and analyzing
- Influence innovation across teams to ensure aligned, cohesive progress across multiple areas including technology, marketing and service operations
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- 4+ years of product management/product development experience
- Demonstrated ability to achieve goals in a matrix environment
- Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively and influence others
- Advanced Degree
- Health care experience
*All Telecommuters will be required to adhere to UnitedHealth Group’s Telecommuter Policy
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Job Keywords: Product manager, Optum, healthcare, health care, product development, Eden Prairie, Minnesota, MN, Telecommute, work from home, remote