DescriptionThe Product Design/Development Lead discovers, develops and evaluates new product ideas, enhancements to existing products or strategic product extensions, and translates research discoveries into usable and marketable products. The Product Design/Development Lead works on problems of diverse scope and complexity ranging from moderate to substantial.
The Product Design/Development Lead leads, plans and tracks all phases of the product life cycle, from inception to introduction into the marketplace. Develops design briefs for new product ideas, including specifications, sketches and/or models to present a clear, focused concept for strategic consideration. Advises executives to develop functional strategies (often segment specific) on matters of significance. Exercises independent judgment and decision making on complex issues regarding job duties and related tasks, and works under minimal supervision, Uses independent judgment requiring analysis of variable factors and determining the best course of action.
The Product Development Lead will establish strategic direction and execute the strategy to operate and ensure best in class voice of customer focus in our digital center of excellence. This person will have primary responsibility for ongoing management, development, and strengthening of digital voice of customer solutions. The Product Development will have accountability for the success of the offering working collaboratively with internal and external partners to maximize customer success, reduce effort, improve satisfaction and drive higher digital NPSt that ultimately drives profitability and positive outcomes. This role leads cross functional teams to actively drive insights on what is working within the omni channel through the customer lenses. Create program driven focus around digital NPS and helping demonstrate the ROI of project investments. This role will be key to maturing our NPS strategy for organization and more broadly the enterprise. We’re looking for someone who has a passion around customer engagement, an advocate for our customers to succeed.
As a Product Development Lead you will:
- Lead strategy, development and management of digital VOC products
- Be responsible for the ideation, design, solution integrity, development, deployment, and management of digital VOC products
- Responsible for delivery of dashboards in Tableau for stakeholder self-service consumption and meeting with stakeholders delivering on latest trends in data. Creating actionable results….. Prioritize VOC opportunities to focus on the areas that will drive the greatest impact and work with stakeholders to embed VOC into product roadmaps.
- Execute on program strategy and ensures achievement of milestones to implement strategy
- Drive the architecture and implementation of the digital CX measurement program. Work with IT to help deliver on necessary data elements for front end visualizations.
- Lead the governance of methodologies and processes to ensure consistent and accurate measurement across surveys.
- Manage overall program, direct supplier(s), control budget, leverage best practices and identify opportunities to optimize the program.
- Develop and track key metrics tied to loyalty and revenue performance.
- Perform ongoing analyses (e.g., Detractor, unstructured text, root cause, etc.) and act as strategic advisor to stakeholders, delivering actionable insights to inform and shape business decisions that help them achieve their key performance goals.
- Leverage technology to integrate customer feedback into closed loop processes.
- Teach and evangelize the CX strategy and its benefits to business teams.
- Stay abreast of leading edge CX measurement techniques and capabilities.
- Partner with shared services teams (e.g., research, UX, social media, call center, etc.) to link broader insights, surface relevant trends, and develop cross-channel reporting to provide a comprehensive view of the customer experience.
- Serve as the main point of contact and subject matter expert for digital VOC products for business along with the LOB subject matter expert for digital and IT partners
- Own the digital VOC program roadmap and expansion into other digital channels.
- Be an advocate for our member’s experiences and interactions – representing their needs, goals, motivations, pain points – continuously inform product and communications team about the member’s digital needs and solutions for serving those needs.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Management of staff with a minimum of 2 years’ experience
- Proven success in developing and implementing effective program and product strategies
- Previous work experience in VOC program with proven results
- Experience delivering direct to consumer mobile solutions
- Ability to work effectively in an ever-changing environment and adapt
- Self-motivated, self-directed, and able to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- High sense of accountability and follow-through
- Ability to translate and articulate complicated business problems and solutions into easily understood solutions and functional requirements
- Ability to work cross-functionally with internal and external teams: in-person and virtually
- Strong knowledge with VOC vendors such as Foresee, iPerceptions, Survey Monkey, FluidSurveys, etc.
- MBA or Master's Degree
Scheduled Weekly Hours40