You’ll enjoy the flexibility to telecommute* from anywhere within the U.S. as you take on some tough challenges.
- Define and own the nutrition product’s annual roadmap
- Responsible for developing multi-year strategic plans for product development.
- Anticipates customer needs for product enhancements and improvements; and proactively develops solutions to meet them
- Articulates future state product vision and breaks down the steps to get there.
- Provides nutrition subject matter expertise in areas including product development, end user experience, program specifications, and staffing projections
- Prepares and communicates program level status reporting to key constituents, stakeholders, governance counsels and the executive team
- Makes presentations to management on product updates, product status, and expected results
- Works with matrix partners (finance, service delivery, implementation) to ensure the product development is effectively and efficiently delivering on the value promise of existing solutions
- Engages professionally with leaders across various business divisions within the organization
- Engages external partners in search of complimentary capabilities and partnership opportunities
- Identifies and tracks Key Performance Metrics; accountable to ensure that KPIs are delivering the necessary business value
- Provides product support/monitoring to address ongoing questions and known issues
- Researches and identifies industry best practices and trends to increase effectiveness
- Navigates and influences multiple cross-functional teams in a complex, matrixed work environment
- Prepares benefits based nutrition for enterprise ready launch and U-channel sales
- Experience and knowledge working with Optum and the United go to market process
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Licensed Dietitian (in states where licensure is applicable)
- Knowledge of dietetic and nutrition standards and guidelines
- Five years of product and/or project management experience within a matrix organization.
- Experience with budgets, metrics and reporting
- Strong leadership skills and ability to communicate with all levels of employees
- Excellent verbal, written and public speaking skills
- Strong computer literacy: Word, Desktop publishing, Excel, PowerPoint; familiarity with Food Processor software preferred
- Knowledge of safe handling of food practices
- Strong organizational skills, ability to multi-task and a creative approach to marketing
- Should demonstrate passion and enthusiasm about helping individuals improve their lifestyle
- Master’s degree in nutrition or a health-related field. National certification in health promotion. Knowledge and/or experience in corporate benefits
- Two years of experience as a nutritionist or dietitian.
Careers at UnitedHealthcare Community & State. Challenge brings out the best in us. It also attracts the best. That's why you'll find some of the most amazingly talented people in health care here. We serve the health care needs of low income adults and children with debilitating illnesses such as cardiovascular disease, diabetes, HIV/AIDS and high-risk pregnancy. Our holistic, outcomes-based approach considers social, behavioral, economic, physical and environmental factors. Join us. Work with proactive health care, community and government partners to heal health care and create positive change for those who need it most. This is the place to do your life's best work.(sm)
*All Telecommuters will be required to adhere to UnitedHealth Group’s Telecommuter Policy
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.