At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them succeed financially. We’re looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you’ll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Wealth and Investment Management (WIM) businesses build enduring client relationships through sound, thoughtful and objective advice. We help our clients by developing individualized plans for everything from retirement goals to business succession planning, to family legacy intentions. Services include comprehensive planning and advice, investment management, brokerage, private banking, estate planning strategies, trust, insurance and both individual and institutional retirement.
Job Description Information:
The Product Management Manager (PMM) of Trust and Wealth Management Solutions (TWMS) will support, enhance and promote all aspects of the Trust and Wealth Management Solutions. These responsibilities include but are not limited to:
Defining Financial Advisor (FA) needs and requirements across all business channels, and serving as the primary TWMS contact for WFA.
Supervising regulatory requirement application and policy implementation for marketing, sales, administrative/operational areas to coordinate service delivery.
The candidate should have the ability to supervise the operational efforts of the team including compensations tracking and asset reflection process.
Partnering with the Trustee SR and required compliance and CAR Teams to create presentations, marketing plans and collateral materials to be used by all business channels and clients.
Partnering closely with Business Leaders within WFA and across lines of business within Wholesale, Wealth and Investment Management (WWIM).
Working proactively with all bank and firm resources which includes executing specific marketing programs within WFA channels, facilitating productive marketing efforts, enhancing the professional development of WFA Financial Advisors and supporting regulatory goals.
Promoting TWMS to Financial Advisors, senior management and recruits, in conjunction with the Trust Strategic Relationships.
Cultivation of relationships within WIM leadership
Reporting and analyzing business results
Coordinating all internal processes surrounding product and service implementation, maintenance, and due diligence.
The selected applicant should possess a strong Product Management background with deep understanding of all aspects of product development, positioning and implementation within a financial services environment. Trust experience is highly preferred. The selected candidate will have strong sales, public speaking and presentation abilities; superior relationship building and consultative skills to interact with and effectively influence diverse other groups within WIM. The ideal candidate should be a creative thinker and a collaborator, who partners well in a team driven environment. The selected PMM will possess strong project management skills reflecting the ability to prioritize and effectively lead multiple projects in a dynamic, challenging environment.
Series 7 & 65 are strongly preferred
The preferred locations for this opportunity are St. Louis, MO or Charlotte, NC
- 7+ years of product development and product management experience
- 6+ years of management experience
- Experience reviewing marketing materials, customer communications, public-facing content, and project documentation for compliance with applicable laws/regulations
- Experience writing and editing internal communications and training-related materials in a corporate environment or financial institution
- Experience managing communications and documentation projects
- Highly refined and professional verbal and written communications
- Ability to implement a solution and communicate, in clear business terms, the benefits of the proposed risk management approach
- Professional presentation skills
- Persuasive speaking skills
- Outstanding problem solving and analytical skills with ability to turn findings into strategic imperatives
- Strong strategic planning skills
- Advanced Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, LiveMeeting and SharePoint) skills
- Knowledge and understanding of compiling and preparing executive summaries, whitepaper, and presentations for management/senior leaders
- Design consultation experience at the highest technical level: planning, integration, implementation, scalability, and problem definition
- Ability to work and influence successfully within a matrix environment and build effective business partnerships with all levels of team members
- Ability to effectively partner and influence at the executive level
- Ability to interact with integrity and a high level of professionalism with all levels of team members and management
- Ability to present to decision makers in a professional and confident manner
- Ability to influence, partner, and negotiate with senior business leaders to gain commitment to accomplish business goals
- Ability to negotiate, influence, and collaborate to build successful relationships
- Strong project management skills
- All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.