At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers' financial needs and help them succeed financially. We're looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you'll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience. Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
The Payments, Virtual Solutions, and Innovation (PVSI) team includes Operations, Cards and Retail Services, Deposit Products Group, the Innovation Group, Treasury Management, Merchant Services, Payment Solutions, and Wells Fargo Virtual Channels and the professional services teams that partner with these businesses. PVSI's focus is on delivering the next generation of payments and deposit capabilities and advancing our digital and online offerings to design new customer experiences and products. Its guiding principles are to start with the customer, move faster, and partner effectively.
The Wells Fargo Deposit Products Group (DPG) within PVSI offers innovative checking, savings and payment solutions that form the core of our customers' relationship with Wells Fargo and fulfill a broad array of their financial needs. We make our products and services intuitive so they are simple to use and fully integrated to deliver a superior customer experience through all of our channels. Wells Fargo is #1 in debit card transactions serving millions of customers and processing over 8 billion purchase transactions each year. Wells Fargo is also the 3rd largest financial institution in the country with over $1.1 trillion in deposits and over 6,000 branches in more states than any other bank.
Wells Fargo s Global Remittance Services (GRS) unit is a part of the Deposit Products Group in the Payments, Virtual Solutions and Innovation Group. The GRS unit drives Wells Fargo’s international consumer remittance service product efforts with the ExpressSend Service. The service is currently available to 13 countries in Latin America, the Caribbean, and Asia with over 40,000 remittance payout locations worldwide.
GRS is looking for a Product Manager to assist with a number of functions related to fraud oversight within GRS.
- Establish & maintains relationships with various internal resources to develop and execute programs to achieve goals.
- Ensures adherence to compliance regulations and policies.
- Ensuring procedures are documented and adequate and in line with regulatory compliance requirements
- Maintains and develops knowledge of product and delivery channels. Provides input to other GRS business area initiatives.
- Responsible for product management for smaller/less complex products/services and supports product management activities for major products/product lines.
- Works with higher level product managers and other organizational units in the development of content supporting fraud and AML/BSA management updates.
- Participates in the preparation and development of monthly business updates and ad hoc management presentation materials development.
- Maintains line of business policy and procedures materials in coordination with senior product managers and key business partners.
- 2+ years of product management experience, marketing experience, or a combination of both
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Outstanding problem solving and analytical skills with ability to turn findings into strategic imperatives
- Ability to provide independent summaries and recommendations on operational data
- Ability to present to multiple levels of management
- Advanced Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint) skills
- Previous payments experience including wire payments or transfers experience preferred
- Excellent relationship building skills with the ability to develop relationships and partner cross-functionally
- Prior experience assisting in the development of report and presentation for leadership
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to identify trends or patterns in data
- Advanced Excel skills with the ability to leverage pivot tables, v-lookup functions, and other complex calculation functions
- Interest in international payments/money movement
- All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.