At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them succeed financially. We’re looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you’ll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Wealth and Investment Management (WIM) businesses build enduring client relationships through sound, thoughtful and objective advice. We help our clients by developing individualized plans for everything from retirement goals to business succession planning, to family legacy intentions. Services include comprehensive planning and advice, investment management, brokerage, private banking, estate planning strategies, trust, insurance and both individual and institutional retirement.
WellsTrade is the name of Wells Fargo Advisor’s self-directed brokerage account business. Serving clients who tend to be moderately active online investors, WellsTrade provides convenience to customers of Wells Fargo Bank and clients of Wells Fargo Advisors’ full service brokerage business. WellsTrade helps the firm serve “next generation” investors who values a digital investing experience.
As a WellsTrade product manager, you will be responsible for engagement and retention strategies for high value WellsTrade clients.
You will develop a deep understanding of WellsTrade’s high value clients and recommend and track to targeted satisfaction, retention, and growth objectives. You will use client feedback as well as an understanding of the competitive landscape and the current holistic client experience and needs to identify new opportunities. maintain a roadmap of priorities, and be an advocate for this client base in broader initiatives. You will define and develop competitive advantages to instill confidence and clarity in business development partners. You will develop business cases and engage teams to implement new programs and enhancements using a test, learn, deploy approach. You will provide support (i.e. with materials, on site visits). You will collaborate with key partners to ensure the marketing, financial, risk, legal, and compliance aspects of our engagement activities are managed as you expand the offering. You will drive retention and increased share of wallet through managing proactive client engagement strategies that are a differentiating feature of the offering. You will define targeting for, measure and improve engagement activities ,which could include messaging experiences developed in partnership with marketing and digital product teams, outbound calls, digital experiences, and other yet-to-be defined opportunities.
The preferred location for this position is St. Louis, MO.Required Qualifications
- 6+ years of product management experience, product development experience, or a combination of both
- Financial services industry experience
- Ability to develop and execute business vision, strategies, and goals
- Ability to develop partnerships and collaborate with other business and functional areas
- Ability to work and influence successfully within a matrix environment and build effective business partnerships with all levels of team members
- Highly refined and professional verbal and written communications
- Strong analytical skills with ability to turn findings into executable plans to meet business objectives
- Strong product marketing skills
- Experience measuring effectiveness of client engagement strategies and marketing
- Ability to execute strong client engagement experiences, both digital and phone based
- Knowledge and understanding of self-directed and digital advisor platforms
- Experience delivering, improving and measuring the outcomes of a defined client value proposition
- Ability to travel up to 15% of the time
- All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.